Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Price:$4.70+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 5, 2014
I bought these because of decent price and good reviews. I'm not a serious weightlifter, but they're not good enough for any workout. I have no idea why would anyone think they're any good. They are soft and very, very elastic. I tried proper wraps once and there is simply no comparison with this cheap stuff. To get a semi-decent wrist support I'd have to tighten them up so much I'd cut off the blood flow. I don't use them, ever. Waste of money.
on April 16, 2013
I use these for all the olympic lifts in crossfit. They save my wrists. Apparently I need to type more words to finish this review. Thought I had gotten the message across.
11 comment45 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2014
Too thin and weak to offer any real support of the wrist. I think ti was a complete waste of money.
on July 23, 2013
I would return these but for the price I paid it’s not worth the hassle. Day one of use the Velcro ripped at the stitching once I got into my heavy sets. Very poorly made. The on taking on and off put ripped these apart on day one of use. Not sure if the item was defective but moving on to another type of wrist support.
on March 26, 2014
...Only because the price is really good and on Prime... shipping is free...! .. Sooo here's the problem, If you buy these , chances are probably 50/50 that you will get a defective left hand. the stitching was all wrong on 2 of the 4 pairs I bought and I had to go through the bother of retuning them for replacement.!!! Not too happy abouth that, My friend that also bought 2 pair shad that the left hand on one of his was also badly stitched. Basically, the fit and comfort is off.
on March 25, 2014
The thumb strap broke after only using these 6 times. To make it worse amazon won't let me exchange them for another set because the exchange period is up.
on May 31, 2014
Not good quality, the strap around the thumb broke in a week :(not impressed at all ... Not the best quality
on December 27, 2013
Used these for 2 WODs that had barbell work and it held up until after the second one.
The stitching around the velcro parts started to come undone on the left hand and it would not strap any more.
I havent used them since, but Im sure if I used them again, they would both come undone.

I guess at this price point I can only expect but so much quality.
on March 19, 2013
The velcro peeled off during my first trip to the gym, and I'm only benching 135. These wrist wraps are absolutely worthless.
33 comments10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2014
I'm a competitive powerlifter and I bought these to replace a pair of Inzer Z wraps my dog ate (seriously). I knew they wouldn't be of the same quality given the price, but figured I'd try them out anyways.

On the first day of use, as I was tightening the wrap, the stitching on both the thumb loop and the velcro portion ripped, leaving me with a useless wrist wrap. Very unhappy with the product. If you are a powerlifter, or someone who likes your wrists to be very TIGHTLY wrapped, do yourself a favor and try another brand.