Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chef Cherie's Barberries (Zereshk) in a .25 Lb (4oz) Plastic Bag
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 15, 2014
I was happy to find this product online, so I won't have to drive to a specialty store to get it. The quality is ok, it does the trick, but definitely not the best barberries I've had. I would buy it again
on January 16, 2013
I am using a new cookbook from Jeruselem. I was so pleased to be able to find these on line and received them promptly. They are a welcome addition to my cooking repertoir!
on February 12, 2013
I like it, this barberries زرشك was much better than local store here in Houston which I have access to
on June 26, 2013
Barberries are hard to find, aren't they? These are fresh and tart, just like you want them to be. So if you're making something from "Jerusalem" for instance, you will be prepared when your recipe calls for these.
on March 26, 2014
Bought a bag of these for pilaf, they work perfectly, the bad contains quite a lot. You really should put them in the fridge, then they will be fresh for at least a year.
on October 3, 2013
very supple and tart. good instructions on keeping them fresh. using them in a Persian pilaf. barberries, you cant go wrong!
on June 6, 2015
awesome in rice. pleased w/the product!
on October 20, 2014
Great quality barberries. I'm using them for pilaf and salads. I will buy again.
on May 31, 2013
Taste excellent. Product came on time and with instructions how to store them to keep them fresh. Would buy again.
on November 19, 2014
In the freezer ready for use. Taste test - lovely quality.

See 1 answered question