5.0 out of 5 stars Even for the Girl who has Everything
Published on January 27, 2012 by DancinDoc

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for a kid
Published on December 26, 2011 by Lillyjumper192

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for a kid, December 26, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Fuzzy Camera (Toy)
The camera is small and easy for kids to use, however, I wouldn't call it kid friendly. There is no screen on the camera so my daughter has no idea what pictures she's taking. It is a real camera and it is fuzzy and comes with 2 additional face plates. It only holds 40 pictures (which aren't good quality, the DSI takes better pictures) and the only way to see them is via your computer (which is very annoying for parents to have to do every 10 minutes when they've clicked through the 40 pictures). I got this camera on sale for $15... and it's a regular $50?!! I'm upset I spent the $15 that I did on it, and would not spend $50. Very displeased with this product and would discourage anyone else from buying it as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter crap, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Fuzzy Camera (Toy)
Useless as a camera, even as a toy camera. At least a toy camera might do something fun when the button was pressed. This one takes pictures that you can't see until you upload to a computer.... and good luck with that. I bought two and got one of them to upload to the computer only one time. Otherwise it's "usb device not recognized." The manufacturors support says I probably need a new battery. Great... when you remove the battery to replace it, then it erases all the photos on the camera. So there's nothing to upload even if it did work, which it didn't even with the new battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Even for the Girl who has Everything, January 27, 2012
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Fuzzy Camera (Toy)
I was shopping for a 7yo girl who has wealthy parents (ie has a lot of toys already). She even got a real digital camera last year. Of all the gifts she opened, she loved this the most! She was playing with it non-stop. Phew, what a relief. The camera is a lot smaller than I thought it was going to be. It is more of a mini camera. It comes with 2 covers, the fuzzy one & a plastic one so it give them a little more variety and something else to play with on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive Camera Toy, July 25, 2013
eddie (PHILADELPHIA, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Fuzzy Camera (Toy)
Too complicated for a 5 year old girl - you have to download the software in order to view the pictures they have taken.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would NOT recommend this camera!, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Fuzzy Camera (Toy)
No Matter what I do, I cant get the pictures!! I downloaded the software, no problems, however, everytime I use the USB plug to download the pictures from the camera, the software says it doesnt recognize the camera, or I need to plug in the camera. I have tried with my home computer, and my work computer, but no luck. My daughter is extremely disappointed that we cannot view and print the pictures that she took, A BIG waste of money and time!!

3.0 out of 5 stars cute fuzzy camera, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Fuzzy Camera (Toy)
For the price its an alsome camera for a child. It doesn't have a screen so you must hook it up to the computer to see what pictures where token. It also comes with two other face plates.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Fuzzy Camera (Toy)
got this for my daughter she loves it fits in her pocket, she loves that she can change the face plates, holds more than 40 pics. it arrived on time works wells good for kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute., February 8, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Fuzzy Camera (Toy)
The camera is too small but so darn so cute. HOpe i can get more of this in very cheap price

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, but not the worst, January 30, 2013
Christine "Blackbird Skye" (CLARKSVILLE, TN, United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Fuzzy Camera (Toy)
I want to say first that for the price I paid for the camera, it's not all that bad. On the other hand, I wish I would've paid a bit more to get something that would, well, actually work.

I got this for my niece for Christmas and she was snapping pictures left and right. She was so excited! But when we tried to upload them to see them, there were no photos to be found. So I made sure we were using it right, and apparently you have to hold down the button for an uncomfortable amount of time, which she couldn't get the concept of. So all day on Christmas while she was taking pictures, there was nothing really happening. She was SO discouraged!!!!!

Also, when she wanted to change the face plate, it was nearly impossible. My brother had to get a flathead screwdriver to pry it off, which I don't think I need to point out a child would not likely have.

I guess for a cheap camera, it was an okay toy, but it was just that, a toy. It didn't do anything it was supposed to and it was very disappointing. Spend a little more and get something that will actually make your child happy!8

1.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Fuzzy Camera, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Fuzzy Camera (Toy)
This was a big disappointment. It is very small and appears to be very cheaply made. I would not recommend it. It looks cute, and that is the best thing about it.

Barbie Fabulous Fuzzy Camera