Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on July 30, 2011
This was probably the most disappointing Barbie product I have ever purchased. As a child, I had a Barbie head and absolutely loved it! It was large enough so that I could style it anywhere and I didn't have to hold it down. This Barbie head is so small, it's ridiculous. My 9 year old was frustrated after playing with it once because she had to hold it so it wouldn't topple over. Save your money Moms....this is a waste.
0Comment|118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2011
I would recommend checking the size of this product. It is rather small. The doll does not sit upright very well and
falls over when brushing her hair
on April 25, 2012
I bought this toy after reading the reviews and I'm glad I did. Most of the reviews were because it falls over when you brush her hair. We screwed a cheap $1.00 frisby on the bottom and it works great. There's a hole on the bottom already so it was very easy! We found a nice pink frisby to match the doll. My kids absolutely love this toy. A little ingenuity goes a long way!!
44 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2011
My 6-yr old tomboyish daughter will play with this as long as I play with it with her. The design of the stand that the head sits on does not keep the doll in place when combing/styling her hair. The hair does not tangle easily, which is nice, and there is minimal shedding. Overall, the price is very good for the product, especially if you have a daughter who loves to style hair.
on February 26, 2013
I was hesitant at first about buying this because of the bad reviews, but I did anyway. The dimensions of the barbie are in the description, so if you buy it thinking it's going to be huge then it's your own fault. Get out a tape measure and figure out how big it is before you buy it. I think for the price it's absolutely perfect. My 7 year old loves it and is learning to do pony tails and braids on her own. She figured out, from the first couple uses, that in order to brush she needs to hold one hand on the top of the head while brushing, or she sits on the floor and puts both her feet on the shoulders to use both hands. She doesn't know anything different and is very happy with the toy. It's durable, the hair doesn't snarl easily, and it is easy to brush out. It's a great price and loads of fun for any child.
on October 4, 2011
What happened to the Barbie styling doll head? This thing is so awful! My daughter has been asking for a Barbie styling head after using her older cousin's many times. That older version is so very much better. The base on the new cheap one won't hold up the doll head so it leaves only one hand for styling while the other hand holds the base....really, try to braid using one hand, or how about a making pony tail with the one hand? I don't think even the most experienced hairdresser could style this Barbie head. So very dissapointing to see a Mattel Barbie product made so poorly. Save your money, this product will be a huge dissapointment.
on December 13, 2011
When I purchased this, I was expecting the life size Barbie Head I remember when I was a child. It is very tiny, the size of an orange maybe. I should have read the measurements. I am sure my daughter will still enjoy it, but very disappointing.
on February 23, 2013
Ok I have to admit that even though I saw the word "Small" in the description, I thought this would be a bit larger. I have a 3.5 year old granddaghter who LOVES to brush everyones hair so thought this would be nice for her to play with. And maybe even leave my head alone for a while <she brushes my hair every day, at least 6 times a day...my head hurts! LOL>. The parts are a little cheap but we have plenty of hair stuff arond here to keep an army busy! She loves to play with it and that's what matters most to me. Money well spent!
on December 20, 2012
For $14, this toy was well worth it. My daughter is just getting to the age where she is fascinated and having a desire to play hairdresser. When I saw this, I knew it would be perfect for her. I've noticed many are complaining about the size of the Barbie head but for my almost three year old daughter--it's perfect. (Not to mention it has the world 'small' even in the title. A hint in regards to the size, maybe? Also, it has the dimensions of the toy on the page!)
on July 7, 2013
I bought this for my niece for her 5th birthday. She loves to play "hair" and was extremely excited to receive this toy. Beware, however, her first request was to cut her hair!!! Very happy with the quality, as well.

See 1 answered question