CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Barbie I Can Be a Bride Wedding Set
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Barbie I Can Be Wedding Gift Set w Barbie, Ken, Skipper & Kelly Dolls is a 2009 Target Exclusive Mattel production.
- Wedding Set is a Target Exclusive. For Ages 3+ Years.
- All provided details are to the best of my ability; colors, styles, sizes & details may vary.
- For Box Condition see CONDITION NOTE or Email Seller for Details.
- Includes: Barbie Doll approx. 11.5" tall, Ken Doll approx. 12" tall, Kelly Doll approx. 4.5" tall, & Skipper Doll approx. 10" tall, a white glittery Bride's Gown w/glittery pink tulle sash, Veil w/Crown Headpiece, Faux Diamond Earrings, Faux Diamond Finger Ring, Necklace, a black w/shimmery silver/gray trim Tuxedo Jacket w/pink rose, a 1 Piece black Pants & White Shirt w/black Bow Tie (for Ken), a pink Dress (for Kelly), a pink Dress (for Skipper), a Bouquet of Flowers (plastic w/holder), a pair of pink Shoes (for Kelly, pink Shoes (for Skipper), Shoes for Barbie & Ken, Gift Boxes, a Wedding Cake, & More!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Barbie has been a thorn in my side because of the cheaply made clothes that frequently require sewing repairs straight out of the box. This set has been an exception so far. Barbie's dress in particular seems well made. My daughter even spilled hot chocolate on it and the stain came out without a problem. Her dress is every bit as fabulous as a fantasy wedding dress should be.
I believe this is the most handsome Ken doll we own or that I have seen. He is quite handsome, even with his molded plastic hair.
The accessories could be a little better, but the presents are plastic and not cardboard like I originally feared. They open and close so the child can place small pretend gifts inside. Of course the set also comes with a wedding bouquet and a cake.
As usual for Mattel, prepare for the time and effort it will require to extricate the pieces from the box.
I would consider this a perfect gift from a bride-to-be to a young flower girl.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gave this to my youngest great grandaughter for Christmas. She just loved it. She squeeled when she opened the package. I am very pleased with this.Published on February 25, 2013 by NVPAT
For the price a very cute set, my granddaughter loves it especially with the mini cooper car we got her to put them in!!Published on January 6, 2013 by Linda S. Williams
I was under the impression that the 'I Can Be...' line was meant to empower little girls in being anything that they want to be - in a professional sense. Read morePublished on December 23, 2011 by Beth S