4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Doll - But a Display Piece
This Barbie is definitely best left in the display case. She is quite lovely but when removed from the box she doesn't have half the attraction or sparkle. The dress just seems tacky outside the box and her hair and clothing doesn't seem to have the quality promised for the price.

Very beautiful in box - best left that way. I recommend this more for...
Published on December 17, 2009 by Talvi

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my dream doll...
Published on July 19, 2009 by Barbie Collector

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Doll - But a Display Piece, December 17, 2009
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Barbie Collector Generations of Dreams Doll (Toy)

Very beautiful in box - best left that way. I recommend this more for collectors who display their collections in box or in a display cabinet rather than people who buy this for older girls. There's not a lot to for those to love who aren't fanatic collectors.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my dream doll..., July 19, 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Barbie Collector Generations of Dreams Doll (Toy)
I loved the concept of this doll and was so excited to see her on local shelves. I was very disappointed, however, when I saw her up close. Her face is so unrealistic and so "unBarbie" to me. Of course I am of the first generation of Barbie fans and never have liked the large heads but she almost has a scary look to me. Her hair was also horrible--the ones I saw had very skimpy hair and it looked as though it needed shampooing. The doll did not look at all like the promotional photos I had seen even the dress material looked cheap although I do love the print. I left her on the shelf for someone else to buy and hope some of the other new Barbies will have more appeal to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the collectors, December 5, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Barbie Collector Generations of Dreams Doll (Toy)
This doll is beautiful. But I recommend you dont get it for a little girl who loves to bite the heads off them. This doll was designed to be left in the box or a display shelf. not for carring around to the park.

5.0 out of 5 stars grandaughter surprise, February 21, 2010
Sandra G. Franklin "DAISY MAE" (BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Collector Generations of Dreams Doll (Toy)
WHEN I OPENED IT BROUGHT BACK SO MANY MEMORIES.I FELT LIKE A CHILD AGAIN. ALL OF THE OUTFITS I HAD AS A CHILD WERE ON THIS DRESS IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES.I HOPE SHE ENJOYES IT AS MUCH AS I DID JUST SEEING IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Anniversary Doll. Beautiful!!!, September 11, 2009
This review is from: Barbie Collector Generations of Dreams Doll (Toy)
I love this Barbie, I actually grew up collecting them, but I bought this for my mom who raised me with them. She has some collectible Barbies but she loved this one the most!

5.0 out of 5 stars A STUNNER: work of ART, October 28, 2009
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Barbie Collector Generations of Dreams Doll (Toy)
How the talented Robert Best does it is a big question.

Fantastic way to showcase miss barbie's 50th b-day

I actually know a few women who would wear the adult version of this dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves her!, April 15, 2011
This review is from: Barbie Collector Generations of Dreams Doll (Toy)
my husband bought this for my daughter as he is away in the navy and she absolutely loves it!
we know it's a collectible but he didnt buy it to sit on a shelf.
best present he could have bought her yet being so far away

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 21, 2011
This review is from: Barbie Collector Generations of Dreams Doll (Toy)
This doll is beautiful. It comes with a certificate (50 year anniversary doll) and a stand. The dress is gorgeous. My daughter LOVES her. All the adult females who see the doll also love her. Great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Doll, January 21, 2011
This review is from: Barbie Collector Generations of Dreams Doll (Toy)
This is my first collectible doll and I absolutely love her. She looks really elegant and regal in the face. She came in top condition and i love her dress. Completely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Special request, December 15, 2010
K. F. Dolezal (Iowa City, Iowa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Collector Generations of Dreams Doll (Toy)
My 10-year-old granddaughter requested this doll specifically for xmas. The price was so good that even if she plays with it, there is nothing lost. It is a collectible and arrived in pristine condition. It is more beautiful than you can see in photos and has lovely details. I like it.

Barbie Collector Generations of Dreams Doll