Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Barbie Collector The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Bella Doll
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on February 24, 2012
My doll arrived today!! I was so excited to get it!! It's beautiful; dressed with all the realistic details from Bella's hair comb (with the blue sapphires) to her engagement ring. However, because she won't be opened, i can't comment on her shoes. This is a must have for all dedicated Twi-fans/collectors, such as myself. Also, I wouldn't categorize this item as a toy. It's a collector item.
on April 9, 2012
Although I have never seen any of the Twilight movies or read any of the books I bought this doll for my daughter because it is such a beautiful doll. The dress is exquisite. There are little covered buttons all down the back and she is wearing a full length veil attached to a pretty comb in her hair. The doll itself is very pretty and the dress just takes it over the top. I would recommend this doll to anyone. Twilight fans or not it really doesn't matter. I think this is the most beautiful Barbie bride doll I have ever seen!
on March 15, 2012
Got this doll and the edward wedding doll today, They are both made very well and bellas dress is a exact replica of her movie dress, These are for sure more of a colector doll and not for the little girl to play with due to many small pieces on the dress but they are well worth the money and so far the most realistic and well made ( twilight ) doll.
on March 15, 2012
I was so surprised when I seen this doll. I have all the other dolls but this one is amazing. The detail is spectacular. It' looks just like the dress she wore on the movie. Even has the hair clip. You can see the ring perfect. It's an amazing add to anyone's collection. This doll is a must have. Very satisfied!!!
on April 26, 2012
The dress is beautiful. The doll is not. The face is the shape of crescent moon if you watch it from side, e.g. big forehead and no nose bridge. The veil is cheap, made of some kind of plastic. Way too much glue on the hair, it is as hard as rock.
on August 8, 2014
If your wife or girlfriend is a Twilight fan you must get this doll Beautiful in every way wonderful detail almost exactly like in the movie only question I have is why her ring in on her right hand ? Oh well great doll a must have for any Twilight fan
on September 27, 2012
Ok I didn't rate that other junk since I'm just collecting the Bella doll and not playing with it. She is so beautiful. If your fans of the movie it will make a great addition. Or if you just love beautiful dolls I highly recommend either way. She is sitting up on my Twilight bookshelf looking very elegant!
on April 13, 2015
Bella is very beautiful. Her little extra features are beautiful, she has a clip in her hair for the veil & a ring which is a nice touch. She is very expensive but I needed her for my collection to be complete.
on May 30, 2012
I can't rate this product on "fun" or "durability" as I am a Twilight nerd who will keep the item in the box. However, if you are a fan of the Twilight series and/or Barbie, this is a great piece to have in your collection. The detailing of the wedding dress, wedding tiara and ring is impecable. They also did a great job with the hair and face (can't say the same for the Edward Ken doll).
on May 27, 2012
i'm usually hesitant to buy barbies based on movie characters, but this doll is just gorgeous. they did an excellent job replicating bella's dress from the movie. the only things i was disappointed in were that the doll's shoes didn't look like the manolo blahnik's in the movie (probably a licensing issue, i'm guessing) and she doesn't have a wedding band on her left hand. minor things, but details i expected to find. and those did not take away from the beauty of the doll. the packaging also did an excellent job of looking like the ceremony from the film. if you're a twilight fan, i recommend getting this doll.