5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!
Finally, Finally! A toy with a microphone that actually works! We've tried several over the years and none of the wireless mics work at all, or only work a day or two. This has mics that plug in. AND, another bonus gift- you can run off batteries or plug into the wall. No fussing and whining because batteries are dead.

AND- not one, but 2 mics! Both my...
Published on July 14, 2012 by Reader

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product & manufacture is hard to deal with
Published on May 25, 2011 by Georgia Peach

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product & manufacture is hard to deal with, May 25, 2011
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Sing Along CD Player - Pink (Toy)
I purchased this for my daughter to receive for Christmas 2010. One microphone quit working after 2 weeks and the CD began skipping when you would sing with it. I contacted Digital Blue (manufacturer) about this and they had me ship it back to them (cost me $20.00) so they could test it and send me a new unit. After many weeks and emails, I received a new unit (yeah right). It was the same one with the same problems. I contacted them again and they finally sent me a shipping label to send it back after much harrassment (from them). A month later I receive yet another unit. This time the mics work, but the CD player won't even play a CD. They actually asked me if I used the power adaptor that came with the CD player. Seriously? They think I'm that dumb!!! Issue is still not resolved. I am still stuck with a unit that won't work. Maybe by Christmas 2011 I'll have a working unit. I will never buy a Digital Blue Product again!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be wonderful if it didn't skip when moved, September 14, 2011
Diane (Garland, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Sing Along CD Player - Pink (Toy)
This product is a wonderful idea in theory... dual microphones allow child(ren) to sing along with their favorite music. The only problem... what child sits still while singing to music they like? Any movement, even the slightest touch to the machine makes the cd "skip". Very annoying when you have little ones wanting to put on a performance for the family or friends. Sound quality is ok, not the greatests.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!, July 14, 2012
Reader "Big Reader" (San Francisco, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Sing Along CD Player - Pink (Toy)

AND- not one, but 2 mics! Both my girls are sooo happy.

Now off to find noise canceling ear plugs for mommy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the kids, June 30, 2011
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Sing Along CD Player - Pink (Toy)
We love that it comes with two microphones. My 6 and 8 year love it, if only it could change the pitch of thier wonderful singing voices:)

1.0 out of 5 stars should have listen to reviews, May 12, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Sing Along CD Player - Pink (Toy)
my daughter loves to sing. i ordered this for her against my better judgement. most reviews i read stated that the cd player stop playing the cds after a few days. after 1 day, the cd player stop working. my daughter was very sad. she stills ask about her radio. don't buy. not worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbie fans will love it!, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Sing Along CD Player - Pink (Toy)
What a great holiday gift idea! I bought this for my niece because she is obsessed with Barbie and I was right, she just loved it. The volume is ok, yet good for a child actually. You can hook it up to a speaker and then it really sounds great. It has two microphones, which makes it easy for sharing purposes amongst children! That made everyone happy! It's quite cheap for such a fun little toy. I'd recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars sing it out!, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Sing Along CD Player - Pink (Toy)
Fun toy! Cd player does skip sometimes and its not the cd... we love the laugh and applause buttons! My daughter and her friends have sing a longs all the time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, but..., March 4, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Sing Along CD Player - Pink (Toy)
We got this for my girls (ages 2 & 4 at the time) for Christmas 2 years ago. They loved it & listened to music & danced & sang along almost every day! Luckily, we got a warranty on it because it broke in 2 months. It was fully replaced, but when we bought the new one, they were no longer offering a warranty on it. I took this as a bad sign, but it was still cheaper than other options & my girls loved it, so we replaced it. The second one lasted almost 2 years before it broke. My girls do carry it around the house & have dropped it--especially when they are singing & pull the microphone cord too far & it falls off the shelf. So I actually felt like we got our money's worth for how much my kids enjoyed it & how rough they were with it. However, it costs much more now, so don't think we will buy it again this time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work for long, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Sing Along CD Player - Pink (Toy)
This was the best birthday gift for my 5 year old! She loved it until it broke, less than a month after she got it. We tried everything that the manual said to troubleshoot problems, but nothing worked. Can't return it so off to the dumpster it goes....

5.0 out of 5 stars sing along with me, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Barbie Fabulous Sing Along CD Player - Pink (Toy)
My granddaughters LOVE this set. They a love to sing along with an oldies CD or by themselves. It's great!

Barbie Fabulous Sing Along CD Player  - Pink