4.0 out of 5 stars love
Published 11 months ago by Donny329930

3.0 out of 5 stars Proof that Barbie is getting too slutty for me!
This Barbie is wearing hooker heels and a dress so short that even if you try to pull it down, her rear end still peeks out under the dress. I was shocked when I realized how scandelous this barbie actually is.
That being said, I like that so many of her joints move - elbows, knees, hips, shoulders, wrists - and she's otherwise a regular Barbie, so if your kid wants...
Published 3 months ago by SmylyMom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars love, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fashionista Barbie Doll - Purple Dress (Toy)
i loved this barbie even though i'm 9 i still love barbie she is so qute the only to things that bummed me out is that her out fit looks so grandma but i realy don't care beacause i have some rocken outfits at home.the other thing is that she didn't come whith a dog i'm looking on amazon and i see all these same line of dolls with cute dogs. i mean all that mony and you don't get a dog. i didn't wanna get the other one beacauce she didn't have pink high lights. other wise i loved it :)!

5.0 out of 5 stars I MADE A WISE DECISION!, September 16, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fashionista Barbie Doll - Purple Dress (Toy)
My Granddaughter asked for a Barbie Doll for her Birthday. She has an older & a younger sister.
They seriously have a huge basket of nothing but Barbie Dolls. As the saying goes,
"Share & Share Alike". There are very expensive Barbies in that basket, that have been in the dirt, the bathtub, with clothes & shoes missing. This Grandma was going to get her a Barbie & another expensive gift. When I found this "Fashionista" Line, I was thrilled!!! The price is very low & DID NOT look to be. My Granddaughter was thrilled. I suggest this very highly for anyone on a fixed income, or just trying to stretch your money! Quality & @ a Bargain is hard to find these days. Oh &
the "Fashionista" line is actually quite extensive. I am very happy
to share this with Santa's Helpers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Darn, this girl is sassy, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Barbie Fashionista Barbie Doll - Purple Dress (Toy)
The first thing Barbie did upon being released from her box was to start a fight with Lambie in the local food mart.

4.0 out of 5 stars We love Barbie, May 25, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Fashionista Barbie Doll - Purple Dress (Toy)
I purchased this Barbie as a gift. The Barbie is pretty cool. I wasn't impressed with the packaging of the doll because it cheapened the look of the doll. The doll though is very pretty and dressed so cool. She was a hit at the birthday party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
Excellent...thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Whats not to love, June 6, 2014
This review is from: Barbie Fashionista Barbie Doll - Purple Dress (Toy)
This was a gift for my niece, she loved it, packaging was excellent and she gave me a big hug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 28, 2014
Excelente producto

4.0 out of 5 stars Eh.. they're Barbies, most girls love them., May 15, 2014
Orlando Echeverria (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Fashionista Barbie Doll - Purple Dress (Toy)
Eh.. they're Barbies, most girls love them, I bought this for my 6 year old daughter for Xmas 2013. She loves them and that's all that matters to me really.

If she is excited, so am I and that's all I truly care about. But Barbies are still overpriced and cheap quality toys. Also, like most toys, kids tend to lose their interest in them rather quickly, making them even more of a waste of money.

I am rating this Barbie 4 stars because as long as a Barbie is under $20, I dont mind buying them once in a while for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent doll, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Barbie Fashionista Barbie Doll - Purple Dress (Toy)
My daughters has many Barbie Fashionistas dolls. They like them. They play with them more then other toys. And quality of these dolls is excellent! They have more then ten dolls and only one doll has broken joint. Daughters takes this dolls with them everywhere. They take a bath with them. And after all this dolls look like new

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Barbie Fashionista Barbie Doll - Purple Dress (Toy)
its a barlie doll it is cute and my daughter loves it. hasnt brok and we have had it for a few months now. cant complain.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›