Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Pink|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on December 28, 2012
I bought these for my daughter who is 4 (will be 5 in may 2013), but she didn't really care for them. She had asked for some skates for Christmas, but I think these were a bit too kiddish for her. She doesn't know how to skate at all, but I think the idea of them (locking, adjusting etc) seemed too babyish for her. Her 2 yr old sister loved them! She will be 3 in Jan of 2013. She struggles a bit more with them, but they are the most exciting things for her. My 4 yr old wears a size 9 and my 2 yr old wears a size 8 so they both have plenty of room.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 27, 2013
I was disappointed with these skates.

-They have to be worn with shoes which is inconvenient.
-There is hardly any padding inside the skates. This makes them uncomfortable and fit poorly.
-My 3 year old wears size 10 shoes which barely fit into these skates.
-The tab on my skates doesn't work at setting 2 which is supposed to stop the skates from sliding backward.

I have since bought the Spider Man 2 in 1 Skate Rollerblade which are more of a "real" rollerblade with significantly better build quality, better fit, and can be worn barefoot or with socks. I would definitely recommend the Spider-Man blades for any child older than 2 years old. At under 2 years old, the Fisher Price skates might have some utility because they are a bit more stable. But in my opinion, if you are ready to introduce your kid to skates, just put on a bunch of padding (Rollerblade Pro Junior In-Line Protective 3 Pack) and get the Spider-Man blades.
on July 11, 2014
My twins are 2.5 years old. One is super clumsy and the other is not. My super clumsy one can skate in these SOOO good!! We put it on the 1st setting where the 2nd wheel is locked. She is still able to get the rolling sensation instead of just plain old walking in these. She also has a small foot (size 6 toddler) and with her sneakers on (Nike Free) she fits in these on the tightest setting with no problem. I was worried that there might be some major rubbing due to her small size on the ankle area, and there isn't. The back has a really nice padding on it and the front is soft enough and does not dig or rub. My other kid is a size 7/8 toddler shoe and also fits on the tightest setting. She is a little more sturdy on these b/c there is not as much movement within the boot.

Be sure to get your kids knee/elbow AND wrist pads --- b/c most children fall forward and brace with their hands and can injure their wrists. At least that's how my kids have fallen. ;-)
on July 6, 2011
Best toddler skates around!! My daughter loves them. A must buy!! Very easy to skate with, love the fact that you can switch it up and have them go forward only, or back and forth or you can just make them to walk.
on December 27, 2011
Bought a pair for my sister's grandson and my own grandson and they both love the skates. One is four and the other is five and neither have skated. They are both now interested in and are learning to skate as a result of Grow-With-Me skates.
on January 31, 2013
Our 3-year old grandson has already mastered skating with the Fisher-Price Grow-with-me Inline Skates...they are sturdy and help support his ankles.
on March 13, 2013
Probably, not bad for beginners. I doubt they will fit 4 years old, my son was only 3 when we started and there were just few millimeters left in the "boot" in its longest position. Putting them on child' feet is not very easy. I suppose they will move smooth on the ideal even surface, but as the wheels of these skates made from hard plastic and there are no bearings inside these skates transfers every unevenness to the child' leg.
on April 21, 2012
These are perfect for a young kid who says they want to roller skate but who you really think isn't quite ready for full action. They are slow and awkward. But, again, for a lot of real little kids this is perfect. We used them with our 3-4 year old daughter (as she watched her older bro rollerblade) and they have been great. But, if you're looking for relatively fast and functional roller skates then look elsewhere.
on April 26, 2016
When looking for skates I searched for this type because I had some that were similar when I was a young child. I'm not really a huge fan of Barbie or any other character; however, my options were pretty limited when buying skates for a toddler. When we bought them for Christmas, she was only 1.5 years old and still too young to use them, though we figured that she would be because it says they are age appropriate starting at 24 months. She also didn't fit into them yet as she was only in a size five at the time. She is now 22 months and wears a size six. We have tried on multiple occasions to get her to do them on step one, but she gets very frustrated and wants to take them off. However, she does like to roll them around on the floor, and we think that she will grow to like them more as she is more able to actually use them. As far as the quality goes, I'm fairly satisfied. I personally think the plastic wheels don't really glide all that smoothly, but I guess they have to be that way in order to be able to functionally use them for step 1. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase, and I'm sure one of my two girls will get plenty of use out of them.
on April 10, 2015
Terrible. These have hard plastic wheels, meaning they will slip on any surface. Our 3yr old really wanted skates/ roller-blades and these looked like just the ticket for his size and age. Be warned though while these look perfect they are unusable except for maybe on carpet, rendering them useless since he then just walks around in them. He has tried to use them repeatedly and they never last more than 5 minutes and that's being generous. For the time that he is in them he does more walking than rolling simply because they just slip and slide around so he's forced to use them on carpet or grass.