Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 5, 2013
7 and 3 year old daughters are horse crazy and love this movie. Shows women in positive light which is always a bonus.
on October 27, 2013
Another great barbie movie!!! 😊😊😊😊
My children loved it fascinated till the end.
And I loved it too
I recommend it.
on November 14, 2013
I think it was a really good movie, if not almost as good as the older ones from the 2000s and definitely better than most of the movies that came out since the Mermaid Tale one. I think the plot was more interesting than the Perfect Christmas movie. That one was just a little bit boring. I just wish that the youngest sister was never renamed to "Chelsea". I grew up in a generation where I was used to her being called "Kelly". Why did they ever changed her name? What was wrong with "Kelly". I'm glad they never went on to change the names of Skipper and Stacie. That would have been really terrible for us 90s kids...
VINE VOICEon November 18, 2013
My grand kids ages 3-7, girls and boy loved this DVD movie. Especially the horses. It has great learning values in the movie and boy and girl characters that the kids can identify with. And music too!
on December 20, 2013
I brought it as a gift and it was requested by my granddaughter she has seen bits and pieces of this movie and cant wait to be able to see the whole thing. Im sure she will enjoy it. She is 7 years old and loves the Barbie movies.
on November 6, 2013
Very funny! Even for adults. Not your mindless kid movie. It really captures your imagination. Great fun for movie sleepovers.
VINE VOICEon October 14, 2014
My four year old daughter watched this movie about four times in two days. We were on a road trip - I'm not just being a bad Dad! :)

She enjoys Barbies but isn't the world's biggest Barbie fan. She really likes ponies though (including my Little Pony) so I guess that is what caught her attention so much. When she got home, she insisted her eight year old sister watch with her, and I think the older daughter enjoyed it as well.

Anyway, I have no intention of watching this movie myself so I can't give you a plot synopsis or movie review. What I will say though is that my daughters have always enjoyed the Barbie movies and they seemed to really love this one. It kept her entertained on a car trip, so I consider it $9 exceptionally well spent.

If your little one or granddaughter or whatever likes Barbies, Ponies, etc; then I highly recommend this film.
on November 13, 2013
My first time buying instant movies and I love it. I don't know why I haven't done this earlier. My little one is into ponies and this movie just kept her attention from beginning to end.
on October 10, 2014
Absolutely love all the Barbie movies! My girls have been watching them since they were 2 and 4. They are now 5 and 7. Barbie & Her Sisters in A Pony Tale will be on repeat at least twice, then they will move along to one of the other Barbie movies. Sometimes I think they watch the Barbie movies more than their Disney Princess movies! Great story lines about values, friendship, helping others, and family. The music is always very catchy and good. Well made. You will not be disappointed. We do own EVERY BARBIE MOVIE that has been made. When I bought my first one, I was worried it was going to be a second rate movie but it is up there with the Disney movies for sure. I am so glad I took a chance on them and you will too! Hope this helps.
on September 4, 2014
This review is being given by a 7 year old. Well, kid what did you think of the move? "MeMa, it had Barbie and horses and Barbie's sisters ALL OF THEM! and a baby horse and bows and glitter on the baby horse and Barbie and secret white horses and Barbie..." Having to stop this interview before she gives away the plot and ruins the movie for everyone. :-)