Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Barbie: Jet, Set & Style - Nintendo DS
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

on November 10, 2011
My niece loves this game. The title of this review came from own mouth. i played it a bit myself and found it had many different levels which kept me busy. Any young girl or fashionable woman should love this game
on January 2, 2012
My daughter really liked this game when she started playing it because it has different options for fashion, hair styling, makeup, etc. She is not a big Barbie fan as in her younger years, but this was well worth the price and certainly a girl pleaser!
on January 13, 2012
We bought this game for our just-7-years old daughter, and she has been playing with it day and night since Christmas... So far, she has learned how to curl and cut hair, apply a lot of makeup to the models in the game (and to her sisters and mom as well), and paint nails with many colorful details...
So we are expecting to have a real stylist "fashionista" any time soon at home. Guess we'll save a lot of money on hair salons!
on January 28, 2013
My daughter is at the age where she is into hair, makeup, nails, and all things beauty-related. She is in the 3rd grade and really enjoys this game and plays it all the time. While we don't let her wear makeup yet, she is allowed to play with her nails and hair. This game gives her a good outlet to experiment and have fun
on February 21, 2012
I bought this for my seven yr old grandaughter for christmas... she loves it and plays it all the time.... I'm glad that their games that are not all blood and guts! This game is great, even my best friends grandaughter who is five yrs old loves it.
on March 21, 2012
My son owns a dsi.. I thought it would be a smart idea to buy my 5 year old girl a game so maybe he would let her play it sometime. Eventually he did. Whats funny is that he doesnt get angry that he she has his dsi, he gets angry cause he wants to jet set and style the barbie hair! I love it and so do they.
on February 16, 2012
I haven't personally played the game but bought it as a Christmas gift. I was informed that it was fun but too short to play. It only took about an hour to totally complete.
on December 30, 2011
My daughter got this game from Santa and loves it. She is a Barbie fan as well as a fashionista so it was right up her alley.
on November 14, 2011
Great. She is very happy with it. As soon as she get it she un-wrapped and started playing. She's been using nintendo for several years and still enjoy it.
on February 8, 2013
I have twin 5 year old girls whom I had bought this for along with several other games for their dsi. Cutting the hair is a little difficult for them even though they do manage. Definitely not one of their favorite games.