Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon July 11, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My Daughter loves this playset. She has spent hours playing with it and loves to include her other dolls in on the fun.

The set is made of sturdy plastic and is very easy to set up and assemble. It's also easy to keep clean. It comes with a few detachable accessories such as: two beds, two chairs, a table, tea set, chandelier, tea cups, and flowers. The set also includes two small barbies about three inches in height. The barbies can be played with like normal or the barbies can be fitted in to two different attachments that automate movement by use of a lever. One attachment is fitted to the floor of the entry way and makes the barbies spin as if dancing. The other attachment is located on the top of the castle spire and either o both barbies can be attached and made to spin in a circle as if flying by use of the same previous lever.

I highly recommend this playset. My daughter loves it and plays with it everyday. The playset is suitable for children ages 3-7. The pieces are to small for younger children.
on July 15, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My daughter loves Barbie and she loves dollhouses so it was a no-brainer to ask to review this product from Amazon. The scream of delight she made when the package came in the mail might have been heard from the next universe over. She wanted it put together IMMEDIATELY. Luckily, it didn't take long to put together. Once you got it out of the "parent-proof" idiot packaging that all toys come in now, it was very easy to snap together. In fact, the only problem we had was figuring out which of the two butterfly pieces went on the top (one is a "comb" for the dolls). My daughter has had HOURS of fun with this toy. She puts the two enclosed dolls to bed every night and plays with them (and other small dolls) during the day. There are some drawbacks though - they aren't kidding about how small these pieces are - and they are EASILY lost. And broken. That chandelier in the photo above? Last one day before it broke in two. Which resulted in many, many tears. That said, I still think you get your money's worth with the dollhouse.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon July 8, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I remember when I got my first Barbie doll house. I am going to age myself but it was the first one they ever made. It was made of cardboard and all the furniture was folded cardboard. I loved it and thought it was magical. In fact, I still have it. It's worn but still magical. I hope my 5 year old niece gets as much fun out of this one as I did from mine. Now made from plastic, it is still spare so it gives a child room for imagination.

This was simple to put together. The Barbie dolls are small but they have wings. They can spin around the tower. There are cute accessories. The most important thing is that is simply fun to play with. So many games don't let a child use their imagination but this one does. Barbie has created magic since the 1950's and continues to do so. They have evolved with the times but never lost their way. I hope my niece has the kind of memories I do of playing with Barbies.
VINE VOICEon August 15, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This castle is so fairytale pretty. Beautiful colors, cute decor, all so girly. The dolls are beautiful too with pretty outfits and butterfly wings. I love the cute accessories too. My only complaints are that the set feels just a tad flimsy (not enough so that I think it would break real easily - hopefully!), and I wish the set was just a little bigger. Calling it a castle is kind of a stretch. :) I mean for what it is, it's a beautiful playset and I definitely recommend it for little girls as I know they would love it. But just don't expect a real castle here, it's more like just a portion of one. It has a very reasonable price though especially since it includes 2 adorable dolls! Would make a fantastic gift on a birthday or Christmas that would undoubtedly bring a huge smile to the little princess you give it to! :)
VINE VOICEon July 25, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have two little girls who love fairies, castles, and dolls, so this toy seemed like a definite have for them. And they do like it! They've played with it often since we got it. The two little fairy dolls pleased them immensely.

In terms of build, this is basically plastic. It seems fairly sturdy, in that nothing's snapped or bent yet. Some parts are more flexible plastic -- like the doors -- so that when they come off -- and they will! -- snapping them back in place doesn't risk breaking a tab. There are LOTS of little pieces to contend with, however, including these annoying blue legs on one of the beds that keep coming off. It took my daughters about a half hour to lose one, meaning we had to take off the other three to get the bed to stand right.

Really, it's a Barbie fairy castle. It's exactly what you'd expect.
VINE VOICEon July 6, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I got this playset for my 8 year old granddaughter. It is a small, lightweight open castle. It was easy to snap everything together. It comes with 2 mini Barbie fairy dolls: Mariposa & Catania. It also comes with a bed, daybed, table, 2 chairs and miniature items that you can place on the tables: 2 cups and saucers, table lamp, candleabra, and a plate of desserts. These pieces are very small and don't stay securely on the furniture, they snap off easily. They can be easily lost so don't place too much value on them. The dolls can be placed on two spinning doll holders. When you turn these doll holders the pinnacle at the top of the castle spins at the same time. My granddaughter is a Lalaloopsy fan and she plans on using this castle for her Lalaloopsy figures as well. It is a generic castle that can be used for any kind of miniature doll.
on August 20, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My 7-year-old daughter's review: "I like this castle. My brother helped me put it together but really he did all the work, because my baby sister was sleeping on mommy. I handed things to him. Then we played with it, but really he just kept make everyone pass gas because he's twelve and he said this toy was for girls. I like how you can put the fairies on the flying butt seat and make it look like they can fly."

My review: It is indeed a very cute toy. My son huffed and puffed about it, but said that putting it together was pretty easy. My daughter misunderstood the back of the box and thought there was a Barbie Mariposa DVD included, but once I explained to her that it's a marketing thing, she understood. She has definitely been enjoying this playset.
VINE VOICEon July 18, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My 4 year old loves to play with this toy. Along with the 2 Barbie dolls it comes with, she also likes to use other small dolls in the house too. It was not too difficult to assemble, although the instructions were not totally clear. There are several tiny parts/accessories that are meant to sit on the tables. I ended up super gluing them to the table because our 1 year old likes to play with big sisters toys, and the little pieces are a choking hazard. (And since they are so small they could easily get lost too.) While the toy is fun, it is not totally sturdy. It seems to be cheaply made. The legs of the bed often fall off during play, and the stands that hold the dolls to spin them around fall out during play too. Overall, it's a fun toy that my daughter enjoys playing with.
on March 10, 2014
Cute but pretty flimsy. What ever happened to the old Fisher price way of making toys that last.I have some of those for over thirty years and my grandkids love them. This set will last a month or two at best.
VINE VOICEon July 26, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
If your children like Mariposa and fairy princesses they will like this castle play set. It comes with two small fairy dolls and some furniture. It is probably best for the older child since there are a lot of little pieces that need to be "managed." My granddaughters are five and seven and they gave it two thumbs up. They enjoyed the dolls especially and were making clothes out of construction paper and glitter for them to match the majesty of the castle. The castle isn't very substantial, but does provide the kids with a lot to do with the little fairy princess Barbies.

See 1 answered question