5.0 out of 5 stars Perfecto !
Published on August 19, 2011 by Belinda Bullard

3.0 out of 5 stars OVER PRICE For Barbie Product
Poor quailty for Barbie Product & contents . Once open no return also Barbie 50.00 Visa VOID 12-31-08 . A gift for granddaughter 6 who loves Barbies & we have purchased town houses that was made better than Cruise Ship.
SELLER should have Visa 50.00 vaild . Not over price their merchandise
Published on January 8, 2013 by Mary A. Gore

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfecto !, August 19, 2011
This review is from: Barbie Party Cruise Ship (Toy)
I love it! It is very fun for my child. Now I will metion that if you are not the most patient person then I will suggest it's not the best, because you have to put stickers in the right place and build some of the toys. And there are a lot of small parts so I suggest the age should be 7-10. But it is a very fun thing for your daughter to play with. I think that it is one of the best Barbie toys in the whole wide world!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4.5 year old LOVES Barbie Party Cruise Ship, April 15, 2011
This review is from: Barbie Party Cruise Ship (Toy)
The Barbie Party Cruise Ship was recommened by a friend for my 4.5 year old daughter. Upon opening this I was overwhelmed by all the stickers that had to be applied, however, once put together I was most pleased with this toy. She opened it on Christmas morning and had a giant smile on her face. We play with it often and have even filled the pool with water. There are lots of small peices, however, since all the peices store inside the ship she hasn't lost a one!! Great toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars OVER PRICE For Barbie Product, January 8, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
SELLER should have Visa 50.00 vaild . Not over price their merchandise

Barbie Party Cruise Ship
Barbie Party Cruise Ship by Sears Roebuck and Co.
Used & New from: $144.99