5.0 out of 5 stars great toy to foster pretend play
My 3 and 6 year old daughters have not stopped playing with this toy since they received it at Christmas. The carriage is larger and more durable than I expected. It does fit 4 barbies easily. It rolls easily with or without the horse and easily stays attached to the horse. A great toy for years to come and a great price!
Published on January 11, 2012 by mom of 2 girls

3.0 out of 5 stars I DO not like the horse leg
My daughter loves this carriage. Holds 4 Barbie dolls. However, I DO not like the horse leg, since it cannot stand on it's own. In addition it's difficult for my daughter to give her dolls a carriage ride since the horse does not move.
Published 3 months ago by sunny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy to foster pretend play, January 11, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy!, September 9, 2012
This review is from: Barbie Princess Charm School Horse And Carriage (Toy)
Recieved this item on time...bought it for my daughters 6th birthday and she LOVES it...her and her friends played with it all night (sleepover)...one of her friends wants the same thing for her birthday so it looks like I'll be ordering another! Quality is as expected, canopy moves, and it does fit 4 barbies...very happy customer

4.0 out of 5 stars much bigger then i expected., November 16, 2014
This review is from: Barbie Princess Charm School Horse And Carriage (Toy)
Im realy excited at how prettie an large this is. The box was torn up but so was everything else that came in the mail an so i dont think that happens normaly. luckaly this toy seems to be okay. my daughters very good with toys an probly wont break this. but i think if you have a very rambunxiouse kid that is known for breaking an being rouph with toy that this may break. the horse looks realy well made its the top of the carage i wonder about. but i have no regrets. my four year old will cherish it an take good care of it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece loved it!, April 14, 2014
This review is from: Barbie Princess Charm School Horse And Carriage (Toy)
This was my bday gift to my seven years niece. Nice size, good quality. She loves playing it with her barbies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughter loves it, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Princess Charm School Horse And Carriage (Toy)
delivery was on time for her birthday...she loves horses and I was very happy with the size ...she can play with her other Barbies and there is plenty of room...price was competitive

5.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Princess Charm School Horse and Carriage, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Princess Charm School Horse And Carriage (Toy)
My great niece loved it. She especially loved the carriage because of the pop up top. She put her other Barbie dolls in the carriage with her tea set and had a party. She plays with it all the time. I would recommend this Barbie toy for all girls who like playing with Barbie. The carriage is beautiful just right for a princess.

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Princess Horse and Carriage, August 12, 2013
Michelle (ELKHART, IN, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barbie Princess Charm School Horse And Carriage (Toy)
This was a Christmas gift to my 6 year old niece who loves both Barbie and Horses.
Dolls fit well in carriage and the opportunity for creative play is endless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandchild loves it, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Princess Charm School Horse And Carriage (Toy)
I purchased this for my 6 year old granddaughter and she loves it and it keeps her busy for hours. It is plastic but well put together. Hopefully it will last so my youngest granddaughter who is 6 months can play with it also!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful gift for the horse and barbie lover!, March 27, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Princess Charm School Horse And Carriage (Toy)
What a great birthday gift for my niece she loved it and I was impressed with the quality of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this carriage, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Barbie Princess Charm School Horse And Carriage (Toy)
First of all, I didn't realize how large it is. The best part is the umbrella rises so smoothly, its so cool!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›