CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Barbie Princess Charm School: School Girl Princess Hadley Doll
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Inspired the new animated Barbie movie, Barbie Princess Charm School
- Girls will love playing out scenes from the movie
- Princess Blair and her friends each have their own unique princess personality
- Featuring Hadley, the BFF of Princess Blair and soccer ace
- Princess Hadley doll is dressed in turquoise with sporty heels and a soccer ball
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
When it comes to entertaining kids, Barbie is a smart choice. Hadley is a sporting princess dressed in turquoise with sporty heels. She likes to play soccer. Hadley doll looks extremely beautiful in her pretty dress and pink waist band with matching shoes and tiara.
Age: 3 years and up
- Dressed in turquoise
- Encourages imaginative play
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Blair is the sport one: she has a blue tiara, blue tennis type shoes, and tall socks. A white and blue ball comes as an accessory for this doll (studious Blair has a computer and girlie debutante Delancey has a purse). Each of the girls dresses have a 'topper' that matches their personality: Hadley is the sports obsessed one so the top of her dress looks like a sporty top.
To cut corners, Hadley's belt and the blue peplum do not continue to the back of the doll. I consider this a bit of a cheat because you can't see that until the doll is taken out of the box. But this doll is clearly meant for very young girls who likely wouldn't notice or care.
Hadley has click-bend legs but the arms are stationary. Her hair is in one oddly cut ponytail with a cheap elastic holding the hair in place (not very princess-like). Note that she doesn't have any undergarments - another cost cutting feature.
In all, I feel she is worth the money for the playacting but is clearly meant to be disposable.