Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on February 5, 2013
I bought this for my niece for Christmas. I chose this listing because, although it was a dollar or two more than other sites, the description made it sound like two dolls were included with accessories, instead of just one. The picture shown with this review is not the one that was shown when I made the purchase. Had I known only one doll was included, I would have ordered from a cheaper listing.
on February 3, 2014
I thought this was a larger version of the Barbie doll-set--my bad. I wanted the original Barbie size, but I presume the little girl that I purchased it for (an angel tree for Christmas) still would have liked it and perhaps could use it when she is slightly older, since the parts are a bit small.
on October 25, 2012
I purchased 3 units, 1 for my daughter and the other 2 for presents. They have been a great hit with the children. Would recommend this product for all little girls who love Barbie.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2012
love the product. would order again. thanks for the quick turnaround. Thanks. the kids love it and would like more of the same.
on November 27, 2013
what else.. my daughters love it so much and they keep singing here I go non-stop... Cool and economical Barbie doll
on April 24, 2015
Was a little smaller than expected.
on February 24, 2013
Really cheap materials - I was a little disappointed in this product. All of the materials were very flimsy and it will not last long before breaking unfortunately
on December 9, 2012
My granddaughter loved the variety of the little pieces and the cute wardrobe case. Holds little pieces nicely and keeps them being easily lost due to tiny size.