5.0 out of 5 stars Adds Variety For Imagination and Fun
Published on May 24, 2012 by One Reviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Sisters Pup Walk
What can one say about one more Barbie doll? This was on a 6 year old's Christmas list with specific instructions on where to get it! She was serious so what could a grandma do? She loves her Barbies. So did my daughter 50 years or so ago. I guess she'll live forever.
Published 24 months ago by Jacquelyn L. Larson

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds Variety For Imagination and Fun, May 24, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Barbie Sisters Pup Walk Barbie and Stacie Doll 2-Pack (Toy)
I was drawn to this particular set for a young Barbie-enthusiastic friend to build some variety into her all-grown-Barbies. She has an older sister, as well as a dog, and this just seemed like it would be perfect for her, and encourage more imaginative play. After all, all grown Barbies hanging out can be fun for a while, but it's nice to have other stages of Barbies. This is a teenage looking Barbie doll and her younger sister (Stacie) doll. They have a fresh youthful look and are wearing cute enough outfits, but my personal preference is the hem length could be a bit longer, but that's just me. The little dog's head can turn, and he's just a fun extra that I knew our little friend didn't already have. The leash on the dog is plastic, although I imagine the leash won't stay on this one for long.
Our gift recipient was really happy to get these, and I could just see all sorts of new imaginary play opening up in her eyes! I remember the fun I had with my little Skipper Barbie doll when I was a kid and I know she will have lots of fun play time with the new members of her Barbie family as well. For your Barbie enthusiast, this is a hard one to go wrong with, super cute!

A side note, these Barbie dolls are not alive.

4.0 out of 5 stars MY DAUGHTER LIKES IT!!!, June 6, 2014
I bought this 2-Pack doll for my daughter and she likes it. She can't stop playing with it everyday. When my daughter is happy, I am happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Barbie set, October 3, 2013
My only complaint about this product is that one of the legs on the Barbie doll sticks a bit and she has a hard time going into the sitting position. We love the shoes, which are easy to take on/off - much better than the Barbie heels of yesteryear.

5.0 out of 5 stars My four year old daughter enjoys these dolls!, August 14, 2013
This is a great product at an incredible price! I purchased the Barbie and Stacie doll for my four year old daughter. She enjoys playing with both of the dolls, as well as the puppy on the leash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., March 13, 2013
My 5 year old daughter loved the gift. The package came on time and everything was in working order. She has added them to her Barbie collection and couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, February 1, 2013
V. Lomas "V M Lomas" (Kansas City, Missouri) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a Christmas gift for the toy drive at work. This was a gift so I can't give a full review about it. I'm sure the little girl is enjoying these dolls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!!, January 28, 2013
I was looking for Barbie and a doggie, for my grandaughter, found none and at other places, . much more money and of course why even bother when i knew the place i could find it and cheaper, well insted of barbie and doggie i found her sister too.And my grandaughter love it and got and extra surprise.

3.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Sisters Pup Walk, December 31, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente, December 27, 2012
Excelente muchas gracias!!! envió super rápido muy buen servicio y buena calidad en el producto muchas gracias por todo amigos !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, December 26, 2012
My daughter loves getting this for christmas, Was brand new and came exactly how it was described:) I couldn't be happier