4.0 out of 5 stars Barbie clothes
I purchased this for my grandaughter's birthday. She loves dressing up her barbie and loves the outfits. They are good quality.
Published on November 7, 2011 by Sherril Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Clothes are Barbie Clothes
No complaints, they are what they are. Girls love barbies and dressing em up and this suits my daughter just fine. She actually really loves to make Barbie launch that little ball across the room. My only question to the Barbie makers is, why all the little accessories? All they do is pose a choking hazard, my barbie doesn't need a fake water bottle to look sporty.
Published on January 5, 2012 by bicks11

4.0 out of 5 stars Barbie clothes, November 7, 2011
Sherril Anderson (Lawrenceville, GA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and fun..., January 1, 2013
This review is from: Barbie I Can Be Sports Star Fashion Pack (Toy)
These were the outfits that we ordered to go with our daughter's first Barbie and they were a good choice. When she finally showed an interest in Barbie we choose clothes that fit her own lifestyle as well (she is a gymnast/soccer player/adrenaline junkie 7yo) and they were a hit! Unlike the dolls who have fallen in quality, these clothes were just as durable as my own Barbie fashions from the 70's and 80's. Any Barbie girl would love these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Clothes are Barbie Clothes, January 5, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars unsolicited religious doctrine info, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Barbie I Can Be Sports Star Fashion Pack (Toy)
i purchased this product to be sent directly to a granddaughter. when it arrived, it had unsolicited religious brochures w/ it. the packaging had no identifying info contained therein, as to where it came from. my son & wife had no idea where it came from as my name was not evident anywhere in the packaging. believing that a neighborhood religious zealot had sent it, it was returned. please do not send unsolicited and unwanted religious doctrine w/ your mailings.

Barbie I Can Be Sports Star Fashion Pack
$29.31
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies