5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fun
This is a great Magic 8 Ball, just right for a litte girl. Its answers have the perfect amount of Barbie flare.
Published on June 6, 2012 by strawberry

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money
For being a Mattel product it is not worth the money... I was looking for the other one and had to substitue the Barbie one... the old eight ball would have been better but she wanted pink... I considered returning it but it was to close to Christmas. So I will not recomend this product.
Published 23 months ago by Catherine Basham

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, January 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fun, June 6, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves this Barbie, January 10, 2012
This review is from: Barbie Magic 8 Ball (Toy)
This Babrie is exactly what I ordered. My little girl enjoys playing with her and all her accessories she came with. Thanks Amazon for your amazing selection.

Barbie Magic 8 Ball