Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on August 20, 2012
I ordered this for a friend who collects Barbie dolls, but unfortunately the box was already opened. If you aren't worried about that, then by all means, you're probably looking at this for a reason, and I'd say buy it. But if you are planning on using this as an original/unadulterated collectable I hope you have better luck than I did. Cheers.
on September 24, 2013
My dd wanted this for her birthday and I had noticed less and less stores offered it. Glad to find it on Amazon! She loves the toy, plays with it often. I personally think a traditional gymnast is more representative for an Olympic Barbie, but whatever. Daughter was happy with it.
on December 27, 2015
I purchased this item for Christmas and was delighted that I found a Barbie for my daughter who is a gymnast as I had already found one for my ballerinas quite easily. I loved the product, the price was great and it arrived very quickly. But after only a few minutes of playing with it, one of her arms broke at the joint of the elbow. Very disappointing for my daughter and for myself.
on November 26, 2012
I bought this product for my friends daughter i was expecting a little more from it but as other reviews have said it really doesn't have alot of gymnast qualities. The shipping was good the box arrived a little bent but overall the shipping was fast and was able to pop out the dent from the box.
on December 8, 2015
I was a little disappointed in the box when I received the package. The box was smashed and the bottom of the box was ripped. I'm planning on giving this as a gift to my granddaughter. The doll is cute and I think she'll like it but the box looks terrible.
on October 16, 2012
Barbie looks more like a cheerleader than a gymnast. Female gymnasts don't typically wear shoes or skirts. I thought about giving this to my gymnast daughter's eighth birthday, but it doesn't resemble any gymnast she's ever seen, so I got a leotard for her American Girl doll instead.
on February 4, 2013
A Barbie that can be enjoyed as a good role model for young girls and makes a great gift anytime.
on May 7, 2013
A nice toy except that Barbie is wearing wedge-heeled shoes and a skirt as a gymnast, so mot as accurate or realistic as she could be. The little girl who received this as a gift loved her though!
on September 2, 2013
This Barbie has knees and elbows that bend making it fun to play with them. The ribbon isn't wonderful as not staying in the hand very well, but it is fun to have it.
on December 19, 2012
This came really fast and was packaged really nicely. It is a Christmas present for one of my little cousins, and I'm sure she'll love it!