5.0 out of 5 stars Great Barbie Condo
Published on September 23, 2012 by Eva

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not great
This was okay but my daughter was bored with it very quickly. Not really easy to play with, the pieces keep falling over and off of everything.
Published 9 months ago by Diane Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Barbie Condo, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Barbie The Princess and Popstar Playset (Toy)
My daughters 7.5 and 5 love everything Barbie and this was no exception. We call it the Barbie "condo" since the girls already own the townhouse and mansion. We don't take it out of the house (usually) but if we did, it folds up very nicely and easily. The accessories inside are perfect for Barbie play. My girls love everything about this fold up house. It really is a fabulous Barbie condo.

4.0 out of 5 stars 9 year old loves it, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Barbie The Princess and Popstar Playset (Toy)
Got this for my daughter for Christmas, Very cute, nice little fold up Barbie house she can easily take with her when we go visit family. I give it 4 stars because Quality is that of anything Barbie, which is always overpriced for the thin plastic it is. Hope it holds up over time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not great, December 30, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Barbie lover, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Barbie The Princess and Popstar Playset (Toy)
I was a little disappointed with this purchase because of all the little pieces and the way it was assembled. I would still recommend this product, but it just didn't entertain my daughter and I for very long for some reason. This is just my own personal opinion, so please don't feel like I'm downing this product; it just wasn't my favorite Barbie purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favorite!, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Barbie The Princess and Popstar Playset (Toy)
My daughter got this for her birthday and absolutely loves! She plays with it every single day. Love folding it up and being able to easily transport to other areas. Easy for her to put away and use by herself as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars children love, July 6, 2014
Karen Samson "Rev. Karen Lee Samson" (Fort Lauderdale, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
Grand.children love these

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent gift, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Barbie The Princess and Popstar Playset (Toy)
bought this one for my then 4 year old, she's almost 6 and she still carries that little house to playdates, easy to pack and carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good nice, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Barbie The Princess and Popstar Playset (Toy)
Very good n nice. Easy to put it on the ride n easy to install. My daughter likes it so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Barbie The Princess and Popstar Playset (Toy)
My 3yr old is having a blast playing with this set. It's easy for her to open and close on her own and there are not too many little pieces. Easily one of the best presents she's gotten.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun product for Barbie lovers., December 4, 2013
This review is from: Barbie The Princess and Popstar Playset (Toy)
I have bought 2 of these for my grandaughters. They are fairly well made. I wish the plastic had been a little stronger. They play with them all the time, and do enjoy them, but closing them is not always easy, and everything has to be stored in there just so or it won't close right. Overall its a good product, I would recommend a stronger clasp to close it and perhaps a special place for things to be stored inside so it is not so hard to fit them in to close.

The chairs, table and bedding were very nicely done and really made playing Barbies a lot more fun. I do recommend this product and know it will bring your kids a lot of fun hours of playing with their barbies.

The shipment arrived quickly, packaged well, would buy from seller again.

Barbie The Princess and Popstar Playset