Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on May 19, 2011
This car is absolutely perfect for the barbie world. It's a beautiful pink, both doors open & you can move the front seats a little to put stuff in back seat. 2 Barbies can fit in the front seats & 2 or 3 Kelly Girls fit perfectly in the back seat, as there's no leg room for a Barbie but that's just fine. The trunk opens to put in luggage & other little barbie accessories. The license plate flips open to reveal where a pretend gas pump could go (grandkids use a fisher price gas pump for this). It's still the favorite car out of the 3 Barbie cars in the playroom (I also have a red convertible & a hot pink glamour car). I have also seen beanie babies packed in the backseat, front seat & trunk. So as not to confuse everyone with this review: the VW barbie car comes with one cute blonde barbie. The other items I mentioned in this review are things I already have in the playroom that the kids use for this car. It's the favorite barbie car & I highly recommend it.
on February 1, 2011
I bought this toy for my niece, I had trouble finding it. I'm thankful I found on Amazon. My niece absolutly loves her Barbie car,she takes it everywhere. The toy is a very good copy and is made well.
on May 31, 2013
My girls love their Barbie "slug bug". Barbie fits just fine and her friends can come along too. It has nice trunk space (ha ha) and is played with often.
on December 10, 2014
Try & get it in Kohls store now. It's on sale for $19.99
on September 12, 2014
Beautiful and arrived on time. My 5 year old daughter loves it. Trunk and doors open . Very cute.