Other Sellers on Amazon
Barbie and Ken Beach Cruiser
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sporty beach fun cruiser
- Have fun on the beach with Ken and Barbie
- Barbie and Ken are dressed in fun beach attire
- Great fun for hours
- Perfect to add to your Barbie and Ken collections
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) Ken's hair is pasted to his head, and my kids all said, "What is wrong with Ken's hair?" We ended up messing it up the best we could to make it look like he had been in the wind.
2) The seatbelt broke on the driver's side within minutes of purchase.
3) The toys were secured so well that it took my husband and I about 5 minutes each to get all the plastic anchoring bands and attachments cut off the dolls.
4) Ken's arms are ridiculous! they are permanently locked in a bent position.
The 4 year old twins LOVE the jeep. It rolls beautifully, and the dolls aren't that hard to get in after all. This is a reasonable gift, and it is loads of fun as long as you realize that it will break earlier, not later.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My granddaughter in another state was very happy. Something special about Ken's hair being different than any of the others. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Amazon Shopper
This has had so much use and is still in decent shape. My kids broke the top windshield frame but super glue works wonders! Haha. It's a hit!Published 2 months ago by Natalie
Box looked like it had been on the shelf a year. Dusty and beat up.Published 2 months ago by Kindle Customer
My girls love the Jeep. It is strong enough to be pushed around for the last year without a single part breaking off. It rolls smooth. They like it better than the Barbie car.Published 2 months ago by Michael K. Hummel