4.0 out of 5 stars needs fret work
Published 19 months ago by Jana R. Poston

3.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't come all in the description.
The guitar is great, sound nice for beginners but...
I didn't get all the item the "Product Features" said
All I received was the pick and the guitar itself.
I was expecting the guitar bag/case to come with it, along with the straps.
Its false advertising, not providing all the item said in the description.
Published 23 months ago by DUNNY

3.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't come all in the description., January 1, 2013
The guitar is great, sound nice for beginners but...
I didn't get all the item the "Product Features" said
All I received was the pick and the guitar itself.
I was expecting the guitar bag/case to come with it, along with the straps.
Its false advertising, not providing all the item said in the description.

4.0 out of 5 stars needs fret work, April 16, 2013
I really like the look and feel of this guitar. It fits me well. It only has a few minutes of play time on it though as it is going to need some serious fret work done. It is so sharp it chews up the inside of my left hand when as I change cords. I was told this is possibly due to not enough humidity???? I dont know for sure except that it needs to go to the guitar repair store before I can play it any more. It was also hard to get in tune so will check into that as well. I hope these things can get taken care of as I really wanted a guitar this size for practice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Components were disconnected/Broken, March 7, 2013
This is a nice looking little guitar, I was looking for a reasonable acoustic for the money, but when I took it out of the box, I noticed that the electrical pickups were shaking around loose in the body. I have not taken steps to get it repaired, I'm just complaining about it on Amazon.
The guitar itself is OK. It does not hold great tune. I'm going to restring it and see if it helps, seems like the G peg is a little mangy. I am not sure if "mangy" has ever been used in a guitar review before.
Pitch pipe pictured was not included, but that's OK cos it looked a bit crap :)

Everything

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap item, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Barcelona Thinline Cutaway Folk Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Accessories - Sunburst (Electronics)
tried to have guitar tuned, and music store said it was not worth. The picture and description said item was nice and it is crap. Would love to send back and get refund

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS GUITAR SUCKS!!!! there should be NONE star. thats how bad it is., July 17, 2014
This guitar sucks. i am an average guitar player and i played my guitar and sang at my church. one of my friends recorded me. so i showed my dad the video and u know what he said? "your guitar sounds like broken cans". this guitar is HORRIBLE. when you plug it into and amplifier, the only thing that you can here are the top 3 strings. not so much the bottom 3. like the sound of the strings are UNEQUALLY distributed in the amp. SUCKS BALLS. not only that, the string action is so damn high (even when you try lowering it). it hurts my fingers. it doesn't feel smooth. i bought this guitar when i first got my account on amazon. I WISH I WAS SMART ENOUGH TO LOOK AT THE RATINGS AND COMMENTS AT THAT TIME!... don't buy this. its a waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars low cost, March 16, 2014
Decent low cost guitar bought for my sone and he loves it. Smaller but still works as well as a higher priced one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gift Ever!, March 10, 2014
I bought this for my grandson and he was so excited about it that he did not care that I didn't buy him anything else for Christmas! I thought it was a great value and can't imagine finding a more awesome deal anywhere else!

3.0 out of 5 stars Yeah..., January 4, 2014
Expected better quality for price. Feels slightly cheap, but sturdy. Strings are terrible. Sounds not that great. Definantly buy new strings. Arrived one day early, like I said expected better quality, but not a terrible guitar. Just needs better strings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift and awesome product, January 1, 2014
My son's dad has wanted a new Guitar for years now. He loves his new guitar so much he won't even play it with our child around because he is afraid of getting it dirty! Plus for something ordered right before Christmas and it came New Years Eve!

1.0 out of 5 stars I rated one satr because there was a not a no star option!, December 28, 2013
What's less than one star? The product arrived on Christmas Eve. We wrapped it which was a big mistake. My son opened it to find the jack where you plug the guitar in pushed inside the unit with no way to get it out. We found the two flimsy washers that held the jack rattling around in the box. The company wanted to do everything in their power to keep me from returning the product. The mare the return process so long and drawn out I had to appeal to Amazon to get them to move any. They won't refund shipping and required me to pay to ship the broken item back to them.