5.0 out of 5 stars It is flawless.
If you use Bare Escentuals make-up, you cannot go wrong with this brush. Just follow the make-up directions - swirl, tap, and buff! When you apply to your face, you should not see products on the outside bristles. If you do see it, you have too much on the brush. Making sure you have not overloaded the brush will help avoid getting make-up all over the place.
Published on July 13, 2009 by Leslie Ann Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing at first...
Published on September 12, 2011 by Dr. Holly

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing at first..., September 12, 2011
Dr. Holly (USA - Southerner) - See all my reviews
I must start off this review by saying that I am a faithful user of Bare Escentuals products (foundations, eye shadows, blushes, brushes, etc) for years now and I always will be because nothing can compare on my skin for me personally. However, unfortunately I must give their "Full Flawless Face Brush" 3 stars for 1 main reason: It doesn't last long, especially for the price. When I first buy this brush, it is perfection. It's extremely soft and does flawlessly apply Bare Minerals foundation. But then after about a month (give or take a little), this brush begins to shed its bristles a lot and also loses all of its silky softness that it has when it's new. I thought perhaps I was doing something wrong such as applying too much pressure while applying foundation but I have tried every sort of pressure as well as buff techniques and it always ends with the same result, being worn out. I also purchased the Bare Minerals special brush cleansing conditioner hoping that instead of having to buy yet another replacement brush that it would clean and condition the bristles to make it like new (or close to) again but no suck luck. So sadly this is the only Bare Escentuals product that I am not in love with. It is becoming too expensive to constantly replace my "foundation brush" so I am considering using a different brush that I have had for years that is still super soft and does well with application. I will add though that Bare Minerals other brushes such as the concealer brush and the white brighten and moisturize brush are wonderful. I just seem to have a problem with the foundation application brush only.

I still recommend Bare Minerals for everyone to try because it's a wonderful line but I am disappointed that this brush hasn't been updated. I really hope this review helps you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original., April 17, 2012
I had my original BA brush that came with a starter kit a few years back, which was wonderful! After daily use, it wore out and the idea of spending $20+ on a simple brush is, let's face it, ludicrous. This brush, however, feels more synthetic and doesn't result in as smooth of an application as the original. I guess you get what you pay for...

5.0 out of 5 stars It is flawless., July 13, 2009
Leslie Ann Lewis (San Antonio, Texas) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great price just wish the BE brushes lasted longer..., February 5, 2013
Bought this brush from Amazon this time instead of Bare Escentuals. In both cases the brushes do not really have a great life. After a couple of months the bristles end up breaking. Even after the brushes are cleaned it still does not help the fact that the bristles thate have broken are rough. Love Bare Minerals. Just wish they could figure out the brush. Great service on delivery etc...

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like the BE brushes bought in store, March 8, 2012
Jamie Holdeman (Scottsdale, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased a set of brushes as a backup for when I clean the first set I got (handi buki, flawless face and full coverage face). These brushes were not the same as the ones I purchased from the Bare Escentuals section at Ulta the week before. The handi buki is smaller, hard and the bristles do shed like made. The other two brushes are also harder and shed a lot in comparison to the brushed purchased in store. None of them apply the product as well as the good ones. It did not apply the foundation nearly as well as the original. It is horrible. I will go to Ulta and purchase a new proper set so I wasted my money here.

The name printed on the side of these brushes is id Bare Escentuals. The GOOD brushes bought in store do not have the "id" on them. This makes me wonder if these brushes are not genuine?

FYI the real BE brushes available at Ulta are fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite makeup brush, May 17, 2013
This brush is SO soft and they last forever. They are easy to clean, stay in great shape and give a fantastic finish

5.0 out of 5 stars great brush, March 22, 2013
I love this brush. It is perfect for applying face color or blush. It is a great buy and I plan on ordering another one or two to keep on hand.

2.0 out of 5 stars An expensive brush that lasts only weeks., March 28, 2013
When I first purchased bareMinerals foundation, I opt to get the starter kit complimentary with three different brushes. The sales clerk boasted about how nice these brushes were and how I would save so much when buying them with the kit. I, personally, love saving money, especially on brushes that go for at least 18 a piece. Though, after a few weeks of using the brushes, they started to fall apart... It made my purchase a huge disappointment. I don't want to walk around with little hairs on my shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Deal!, April 21, 2008
This review is from: Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Face Brush (Health and Beauty)
I was skeptical about ordering the Bare Minerals brushes at such a low price...but it's the real deal! And a great one at that!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars soft brush!, June 6, 2009
I bought this brush to apply the bare minerals foundation. It's a soft brush, so it doesn't scratch my face.. and it applies the foundation really well. I love it and couldn't ask for anything more with the way it applies the foundation. The only problem that bothers me is that it comes with no case.. so I'm always worried that the hairs will split apart and it wont last for a long time. Other than that, I'm very satisfied!

Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Face Brush