5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! Changed me.
I have to say I dont always write reviews on my amazon products. Ill keep this short and sweet.

Published on April 24, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very helpful
The eyelid primer goop doesn't spread very well, and makes my eyelids feel all sticky. I'd rather just use lotion.

The eyeshadow is barely darker than my (rarely-tanned caucasian) skin, and is less "shadow" than "sparkle". The first time I put it on, my husband asked me if I put glitter on my eyelids.

The eyeliner works pretty well, I will admit...
Published on July 31, 2012 by Kiryn Do

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this! Changed me., April 24, 2012
This review is from: Bare Escentuals Tutorials(R) Intro To Eyes (Health and Beauty)

Shadow: large amount of a great color that goes on and stays on for a good part of the day without the primer. Very neutral tone and has changed me from light pinks to this color. The way men look at me has changed, for the better. I dont care really because Im happily married, but wanted to pass that on to the single ladies.

Liner: because of the color its mild enough to not make it look like I am piling on the makeup.. something I have been accused of with my eye makeup in the past. This eyelinder with the shadow has a way of making you look really natural and not over made up. It is wearable for day and evening looks. I used to use black liquid liner, but this is a much better look. Not as dramatic as the old look, but much more classy and sophisticated.

Mascara: Best mascara I have ever used. It really separates the lashes and extends the length. Not much else to say about it besides it works better than any other I have used.

Great value if you ask me. Hope this helps!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very helpful, July 31, 2012
Kiryn Do (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews

The eyeliner works pretty well, I will admit. It's the main piece of this set that I actually use on a regular basis.

My box did not contain anything that I could describe as a "smudge tip" or a "sharpener" so I can't comment on those. The box doesn't even mention that such things should be inside, so I'm not sure why they're included in the list here.

The mascara does a better job at clumping and making my eyelashes stick together than separating them like it should.

I never learned how to put on complicated makeup like this when I was younger, so I figured a kit like this would be a good way to learn. The steps and photos included with this kit were extremely unhelpful, showing what someone's eye looks like after perfectly applying that step, rather than anything in progress or trying to be more helpful to a beginner who has never done this before (as you would expect the main customer base for this product to be).

I wish I had purchased more highly-rated items separately and searched for some free tutorials online instead. This was such a waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality, February 25, 2012
I love this brand of makeup. This is a nice kit. I LOVE the mascara. The brush separates well and the make up is not thick and clumping. The concealer is OK... I thought it clumped my eyeshadow, sort of made it look thick. I have a base from EL I like alot better. Nice kit, really worth the low price on here.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy eyes, July 20, 2013
Excellent product, long lasting, no creasing, and very helpful tutorial. I will definitely be purchasing more Bare Essencials products. Thanks for the help.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, December 29, 2010
Brittne (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
This product is a great addition to get with the"Get Started Kit" also offered on Amazon if your new to bareminerals. Bareminerals is an AMAZING product and I totally recommend this intro into eyes tutorial. The color eyeshadow included is so pretty, and the eyeliner is great as well!

2.0 out of 5 stars Good Idea, Not the greatest, June 11, 2013
I bought this from bare minerals forever. It lacked instructions and the mascara was all dried out.. So wasnt that great for the cost. I do like the shadow and will buy more Bare Escentuals products in the future, they are always great quality, just this kit sucked, I dont know if its old or what.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, January 22, 2012
katiev (Wellinton, FL) - See all my reviews
I like these kits since they make me try colors that I normally wouldn't. I got tons of compliments with how blue my eyes were with this product. So easy to put on, simple primer, shadow that doesn't look so great until the whole look is put together. After putting on the granite liner and mascara, I couldn't believe how it changed the whole look and my eyes just popped. SO happy I tried this. HIGHLY recommend, the mascara is waterproof and make my lashes stand out, no caking, clumping. Just nice to buy a product that delivers on all aspects.

Bare Escentuals Tutorials(R) Intro To Eyes