|Fits as expected||
BareTraps Women's Emalyn Snow Boot
- Leather, Synthetic
- synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Water resistant suede upper with contrast stitching and faux fur collar and trim
- Decorative buckled strap; ruching detail on shaft; side zip closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "BareTraps Women's Emalyn Snow Boot,Black,9.5 M US” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 16% off the $109.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
These Emalyn Boots made by BareTraps come in Dark Brown with a Suede upper and 1.50 inch heel. The boot shaft measures approximately 12.00 inches tall and has an opening of 14.00 inches.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00E5TULMO
- Item model number: Emalyn
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've worn them all winter and recommend to everyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these boots, I used them on a vacation trip where I had to walk all day, they are awesome!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I've had these boots for a year and wore them daily during winter. The inside lining is fur, so they can get a little warm if you try wearing them in fall. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Super comfy, very warm. Good quality and cute! Too bad this past winter was so mild in the PNW so I only wore them a couple times. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jo
I freakin' love these boots! They are exactly what I was looking for. They are super comfy, super cute, and true to size. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Jess
This is my second pair of BareTraps boots. My other pair lasted two years and lots of winter use before finally letting in some water. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Kelli C
Love these. They don't keep my feet 100% warm, but it's been -25 with wind chill in Ohio this season, so I don't think that's entirely unreasonablePublished 11 months ago by jen