Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Barely There Women's Invisible Look Push-up Jacquard Underwire Bra
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 5, 2013
Sometimes with certain tops or dresses that I wear, they are just cheaply made or designed in such a way as to make me look flatchested. They just don't flatter me at all. This bra not only fits me, but makes me look a little bigger, so it really helps out when I'm wearing that favorite dress/blouse that fits everywhere except the breast area. It fits true to size and is quite comfortable.
on August 18, 2013
This bra fits wonderfully, doesn't gap, true to size, comfortable(!) and seriously, adds at least one cup size (maybe more). I've tried ALL the add-a-cup & add-two-cups bras out there, and none of them fit nor looked natural & flattering. The cups were usually too close together & gapped at the top - but not this bra! The only thing I didn't like about this bra were the wires (I'm just not a fan of wires) so I cut them out. I just cut a tiny hole near one end of the wire & pushed it up & pulled it out - I've done this with many bras.
on May 10, 2013
It seems like the push up in the padding takes up too much room making it required to order a cup size larger than you actually are.
on July 22, 2013
I am an awkward size for bras. I run in between a B and a C cup and the size is usually a 38 or 40. So it is really hard to find something that I liked in stores, so I decided to try online. As other reviewers say the band runs small, so err on the side of caution when ordering. My main issue is the padding, it is way to thick, I prefer a little padding but not much so you have a natural look. The padding on this was thick and there was no natural curve, but the overall stitching was really sound. I'll see if my mom likes it but if not it will be returned.
on August 6, 2013
This bra fit well but there was too much foam lining. The lining made the bra unnecessarily bulky and fake feeling.
on August 24, 2013
I have this bra in the teal color and I love it! The cups have a really nice rounded shape to them that looks great under clothes. Gives a great hourglass silhouette. Very comfortable...has thick padding for the push up effect but doesn't feel overly hot or bulky. I'm about to order one in nude also.
on June 6, 2013
I love this bra. Very comfortable & nice straps that are thicker which are nice when working long shifts...I'm not constantly pulling the straps back on to my shoulders! Recommend!
on August 7, 2013
I truly didn't think buying a bra over the internet would be a good idea but tried it anyway. This bra was so comfy and fit perfectly...I'll be buying more for sure!
on July 31, 2013
The Quality of this item is very nice. It fits comfortable and smoothly under clothing. It's a nice quality product.
on June 14, 2013
It was perfect size. I bought 34B. It fits perfect. Don't know what else to say. it is amazing. I totally suggest it.