5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable bra
Published on May 24, 2011 by Charlotte

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps are very short!
I ordered two of these, I love the material, but the straps are very short and cannot adjust to the length I need them.
Published 13 months ago by Tracy

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable bra, May 24, 2011
This review is from: Barely There Women's Gotcha Covered Underwire Bra (Apparel)
True to size, cups are slightly extended to prevent spillage. Does not dig in or smother your chest. It does not suffocate you around the ribcage and the straps are wider than typical bras which makes for better comfort for those of us who have larger chests. It is also very supportive, I feel like I could run comfortably in this bra. It doesn't slip throughout the day so there is no need to adjust it or yourself. This is the most comfortable bra I have ever worn. I will be buying more, especially since it is inexpensive.

Update: Almost a year later and they are holding up great. They do well in the washer and dryer, they haven't stretched out at all nor are they showing any wear. I have since bought 3 more in a few different colors and they are all wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fitting Bra, November 13, 2010
I've been wearing the Barely There front closing Y-back for a few years even though the underwire seems to break after a short time. I like this brand, so when I discovered a more traditional style I was happy to try it out. This bra is very, very comfortable. Much more so than the Y-back. I've had the traditional style now for close to 6 months and none of the underwires has broken. (I was lucky to get 3 months out of the Y-back.) Really nice bra, comfortable and long-wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good on my wife and she likes the fit, January 24, 2012
To me the most important feature of a bra is that it be so uncomfortable that my wife wants to take it off as soon as she gets home from work. Unfortunately for me, but fortunate for her, this bra is the most comfortable she has worn. For that reason, she bought two more. Amazon's price varies, but when we bought these, they were less than Kohl's with a 30%-off coupon. And they look good under her clothes, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra, March 5, 2014
After losing weight, I could not find a 36A of this bra in the stores. I had been wearing this style in a B for a while. I was so
glad to find a source for this bra and also at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bra, February 12, 2014
This bra is so comfortable. It's great quality and they hold up well. It's not like wearing nothing but it's a close second.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort and coverage, December 23, 2013
I always buy this bra now, and they are very comfortable! What more can I say? When you find a good thing...

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps are very short!, October 7, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 1, 2013
Okay for everyday bra. Comfortable but gaps a little in the front after being worn all day. About what you would expect for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars barelythere bra, October 9, 2012
this bra is one of the most comfortable bra i have ever own. It is well made and provides the necessary support. It is lightly padded so that you can wear it with almost any top.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy bra, April 19, 2012
This bra is comfortable and the straps don't fall off my narrow shoulders. Nice minimal band between cups, doesn't sit down on the belly area.

Barely There Women's Gotcha Covered Underwire Bra