5.0 out of 5 stars Bra-gasm
Just received the taupe and white in the mail today and immediately changed out of my old Victoria's Secret bra and into the Barely There. WHAT. A. DIFFERENCE. I never write reviews, but this bra is FANTASTIC.

Buy these bras. Less expensive, better quality than Victoria's Secret.
Published 21 months ago by AFGSLP

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Barely
This had great reviews so I ordered one to see if I'd like it. It's not "Barely There" ... it's all there. The cups have alot of padding and feels like I'm wearing a suit of armor. It fits comfortably on shoulders and back though. If you're a person who likes padded bras, then this is the one.
Published 17 months ago by Suz

5.0 out of 5 stars Bra-gasm, October 10, 2012
This review is from: Barely There Women's We Have Your Back Underwire Bra with Lift (Apparel)

Buy these bras. Less expensive, better quality than Victoria's Secret.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised and pleased, January 11, 2013
Had been looking for something comfortable and supportive too. Tried many to my dismay. This one was bought because I needed 12 more dollars to get free shipping. Boy was I surprised to find that it is comfortable and I can wear it all day without thinking about it poking or getting too tight. Yes, would recommend it and will buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars best bra ever, October 6, 2012
Tossed all my other bras. Fits great. No pinch anywhere. No lines or bulged under form fitting tops or dresses. I bought tan, white and black. White is very white and great under thick white tops. For think tops, go with nude. Logging on to see about a strapless version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bra, August 8, 2013
After a couple of months of wear, I'd rate this Barely There bra as the best bra I've ever worn. It fits perfectly and looks fabulous!
-- Mara Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars This bra is my favorite of all time!, June 24, 2013
I have been on the hunt for the perfect bra for a long time and am so glad to have found it! It's soft, fits perfectly, is comfortable and has the side/back sliming feature that is great no matter what your size!

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY COMFORTABLE BRA, July 16, 2013
I first ordered 36 but found it a bit large so I returned and ordered the 34. The 34 fits great and is very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bra!, June 17, 2013
It would be hard to write too much about this great product because there is not too much to say. The color in real life is exactly like it looked in the photo online. The quality is high. The material and styling is comfortable. The fit is wonderful. This bra was a lifesaver for me. While pregnant, I gained a full bra cup size. Apparently this is common. Anyway, I needed a new bra in a hurry and read the reviews about this bra. The other reviews were generally favorable, so I went ahead and bought it. I am so glad I did! The cup size seems perfect and accurate (the D was the exact size I expected it to be). My circumference size (34 inches) seems a little snug, but only a little bit. If you're an exact 34", then go ahead and try the 34" and it should work. I checked "fit as expected" because this bra is such a tiny fraction of a bit smaller than I expected, but not significantly smaller. I will definitely order this brand again.

1.0 out of 5 stars HEADLIGHTS POINTING IN WRONG DIRECTION, May 9, 2014
I bought this bra specifically for the back and side smoothing feature to handle the spillover problem that I have. As that feature goes, this bra worked. However, the very firm, formed cups were a problem. They pointed more out to the side than straight forward. I felt somewhat embarrassed all day at work every time I looked down. I kept trying to use my upper arms to push them more towards the middle. Along with this, I noticed that the formed cups kind of flattened my breasts in the middle as they were forced to fill the "off to the side" cups. I wore it once, and now it's in a giveaway pile for the thrift store. Still looking...

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller cup size than Bali, February 28, 2013
I bought a very similar Bali bra (except for the front closure) size 34C, see: Bali Women's Smooth U Front Close Bra.
The bra from Bali fits me perfectly while this one gives me a second pair of boops...

However, the claim I found on one of the tags (not advertized on the site) is true:
this bra minimizes bulges on the back.

You need to decide which of your sides is more important...

PS: In case Bali and Barely There are the same company, then I would remove 1 star.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Bra Ever., February 8, 2013
I have never had a bra that managed to mash one part of my boob down flat while creating "butt-boob" on the top and them pointing them in weird directions. If I wore it, I'd look deformed.
It may be okay if you have boobs like the model--A/B cups. The straps are comfy.

Rate and Discover Movies