5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and fitted
Published on March 19, 2008 by tealrose39

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a few improvements
This bra's cup fit great! finally a 36A that actually puts A cups on it..so often the manufacturers seem to think if you have a 36" rib cage you automatically have big boobs even though you are buying a n A cup.

Published on January 28, 2012 by T. Fontana

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and fitted, March 19, 2008
This review is from: Barely There Women's Invisible Look Soft-Cup Bra (Apparel)
I bought two of these bras at Kohl's and now I'm thinking of buying an entire set. Because they don't have wire in them, they are really comfortable and the fabric is so smooth! Also, while they have enough padding to give proper coverage, they don't have the heavy pads that many bras do (even the bras not advertised as push-ups). Basically, I find this a very comfortable bra that I can wear all day with no problem.

The cross over ability of the straps seems unnecessary to me, but it is easy to do; instead of those annoying hooks that some bras have, it has a snap.

One last note: I'm a size A, so the support of this wireless bra is perfectly fine, but I don't know how it would be for larger sizes. However, I love this bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 14, 2009
This review is from: Barely There Women's Invisible Look Soft-Cup Bra (Apparel)
I've been wearing this bra for the last couple years. There's nothing negative that I can really say about this bra. It's soft, doesn't scratch, doesn't leave red marks, is light weight and barely noticable. I live in a warm humid climate and have had no issues with it either. It gives a natural shape under tops and the beige doesn't show through light colored tops. I'm a smaller busted woman and this gives me fine support, with the right amount of coverage without looking fake or feeling as if I'm trying to be something I'm not. As far as washing them goes; I always wash my bras in a lingerie bag, using Woolite, and on the gentle cycle. I never put them in the dryer because the heat ruins elastic. I've never had an issue with the durability of my bras by using this method. Wireless doesn't get much better than this. I'd recommend to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a few improvements, January 28, 2012

the disappointment with this bra as with many bras is that the dang straps are short...i don't know why manufacturers think only "small" framed women have small boobs. I'm 5 feet 7" and I need these straps longer. I can't adjust them they are at their longests and if I were to use the 4way straps I'd need the straps even longer...so this way it fails.

also the rib cage part is a big small, I can't go smaller. So if are a more true 36 or "larger" ie not fat but just bigger more nordic...be aware.

otherwise good bra, I'd probably buy another but not for adjustable straps

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra!, March 25, 2008
A. Kay (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Barely There Women's Invisible Look Soft-Cup Bra (Apparel)
I received my bras yesterday and actually put one on after work. It takes a lot for me to want to actually put a bra on AFTER work. It was really comfy. I'm a 36C and it gives great coverage and just the right amount of support. I'm a rehab therapist. I twist and lift and move all day. I didn't have any problems with the bra. Everything stayed where it should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best wire-free bra ever, May 9, 2009
I've tried just about every wire-free bra, and this is the best one I've found. No wires to stick in your side, but still lots of support. The material is soft, but holds up well in the washing machine. Definitely worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the fit but not the washability, April 15, 2008
I ordered four bras at the same time and this one fits the best. However, after one delicate wash/line dry the sides have pilled. It's true that no one else will ever see, but it has ruined the newness of the item. It's too bad because this is the one bra that I would have ordered again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable bra I've found, August 7, 2012
I detest wearing bras, but feel it's appropriate to wear them for work, so I've searched and searched to find something I can tolerate for 8 to 12 hours a day. I now own two of these bras, and they're officially the only bras I'll be buying going forward. They're amazingly comfortable, even for a devout bra-hater such as myself.

The thickness is great for even somewhat sheer or clingy tops, and the fact that the straps are configurable is a definite bonus. I'd definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bra, June 4, 2011
This bra is so comfortable. It also seems to fit me when other bras don't seem to have a size that fits me well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not first quality?, July 22, 2012
I have been wearing this bra for several years, and was delighted to find it available on Amazon. But . . . it's on its way back! I only ordered only one to make sure it was what I wanted. It was, except for the outer layer of fabric was not taut; it puckered up on both sides. Either it was a quality second, or it was totally trashed in transit. It came with the cups folded inside each other and flattened like a pancake -- now don't you go there, yes it was an A cup!

Now I am hesitant to try again. I will have to go to a (gulp, wince) RETAIL STORE.

On the brighter side, Amazon return process is fabulous! Easy! YEAH!

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes wearing my other bras a pain!, May 17, 2011
I was very surprised how comfortable this bra is. For not having an underwire the material still keeps good shape, because it's not super thin or sheer like so many other wireless bras are. If the band had a little more stretch, it would make a great sports bra. The quality is very comparable to bras I've purchased for four times the price.

Barely There Women's Invisible Look Soft-Cup Bra