5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works
When I saw the price for this item, I was suspicious. I think that, usually, you get what you pay for. But this cheap little thing charges your Shuffle and allows you to do the usual things you do on iTunes. It looks chintzy but it does what you need and expect it to.
Published on February 8, 2008 by Yupiaq

1.0 out of 5 stars arrived damaged
You get what you pay for. The unit was shipped in a non-padded envelope and arrived slightly damaged. The docking pin was bent. After adjusting it to where I thought it was aligned properly (straight) and docking the shuffle, the pin snapped off and became lodged in the shuffle. Only after many attempts with a paper clip was I able to dislodge the broken pin from the...
Published on February 18, 2009 by Jon Moss

‹ Previous | 114 15 1674 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Bargaincell USB, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Bargaincell USB Hotsync & Charging Dock Cradle desktop Charger for Apple IPOD Shuffle 2nd Generation MP3 Player (Electronics)
Did not like this with my IPod shuffle. It didn't work the way it is pictured. I use the Amazon 5W, that works great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon suggested this be purchased with 5th gen shuffle???, December 30, 2013
I purchased this along with two 5th gen shuffles; neither one will plug into the cradle (which BTW, doesn't look like the picture). I will not purchase from this retailer again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, December 30, 2013
My husband loved his Apple iPod I got him for Christmas last year. It allows his to listen to his music while he is working on the oil plattform.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product? Seller 5 Star in my Opinion, December 29, 2013
Does not work with Apple iPod 5th Generation. I do not recommend purchasing this item. Sure it is not expensive so not worth the cost to send it back. May be that is what they count on.

I was contacted by the seller and they were very nice about the problem I had with the charger. They expressed their desire to make my purchase right. Without even asking me if I wanted my money back they informed me that they would and that they had no intent of selling me a product that was faulty. Today I received a total refund without having to ship the item back and lose more of my time doing so. As far as the company I will give them a 5 Star and the product is still questionable but I cannot believe they would return my money and take the time to respond back to me in such a positive manner if the product was faulty every time they shipped one out to a customer. It would be too costly for them to operate that way. I cannot judge the charger since I elected not to get another one so I gave it a 3 Star and as I listed in the title 5 Star for the seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars completely useless, December 26, 2013
Marian (Pattison, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
This is completely useless as I discovered that the ipod already comes with a charger that is no different than this one. It is going back. Do not waste your money unless you have lost the one that came with your ipod. It was not described as a replacement item on the website.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, December 23, 2013
We bought this for our 6 year olds ipod shuffle....We have it charging through the usb in her wii. I like the fact it glows blue when charging so she knows when it is charging or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great charger, December 17, 2013
KCC Mom (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Ordered this for my son to take to college abroad - needed USB charging because of the difference in electrical outlet wattage in London. It performed great, and kept his IPOD fully charged, with no problems whatsoever. The small price made this an excellent choice - especially for a young man who is rather hard on his electronics!!

1.0 out of 5 stars broken after 6 months, December 13, 2013
Charger did not even make it six months before it stopped working. Better to use one of the billion isb chargers laying around from the phones.

1.0 out of 5 stars Look Elsewhere., December 12, 2013
Garbage. Doesn't work. Do not buy. Shuffle doesn't even read that it's plugged in. Perhaps buying the Apple proprietary charger is the only safe bet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad purchase, December 12, 2013
Does not work! If I could have I would not have given it any stars. Save your money! I should have!

‹ Previous | 114 15 1674 | Next ›