5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly.
Purchased this unit as a replacement charger for my Cybershot DSC-W290. The sony battery is Type G, NP-BG1.
Published on July 15, 2010 by J. C. Herrera

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't charge battery
From the other 2 reviews I thought this was going to be exactly what I needed. When I plugged the charger in, the green light stayed lit. I thought this is what happens once the battery is charged, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Left the battery in the charger overnight (green light was on the entire time) and when I put the battery back in the camera, it was the same...
Published on October 13, 2010 by Camera Shy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly., July 15, 2010
This review is from: Bargaincell - Replacement Home Travel Battery Charger for Sony Cybershot DSC-W290/ DCS-W290/B / DSC-W290/L / DSC-W290/T (Electronics)
When I received the unit, the battery was nearly dead. Placed the battery on the charger, plugged into the wall, and battery was fully charged rather quickly. Charger has a light indicator that turns green when battery is fully charged. Excellent charger for just a few bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great working product!, September 17, 2010
Works just as expected, cheap and reliable! It feels as though this charges the battery faster than the original :) The good part being that the light "shuts off" once the battery is charged - something not on the original sony charger!!! If you are looking for a spare one or if you lost your old one here's a tip: BUY IT :)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE and WORKS PERFECT, March 4, 2013
After looking online at many other chargers (I lost my original one) I couldn't believe they wanted as much for a charger as a new camera. I thought for sure I'd be buying an entire new camera, I didn't have to. This charger works great with my cybershot, and actually I have a new version of the cybershot and it is still the charger I use. It's portable, lightweight and durable. If you're searching for a battery charger look no further.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best couple bucks I've spent in a long time!, December 5, 2010
GET THIS! I'm still in shock at how cheap it was, as I kept looking for a charger for my sony cybershot but they were too dang expensive. I ran across this & thought I'll get it but not expecting much, feeling ok if I had lost out on a few bucks. However, this thing works GREAT! I think you just pay for the label on the sony one IMO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works at such a low price!, November 3, 2010
S. Su (Bartlett, IL) - See all my reviews
I have used the wall unit a couple times, it works without any problems. Haven't got a chance to use the car charger unit yet, but at this price, I am very happy to find this deal on amazon.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, May 16, 2011
No problems charging battery after we lost the Sony charger. It took about the same amount of time as the factory charger so I cant complain with its performance. Cant beat the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 2, 2013
Exactly what its suppose to do. Been a year now and still working great. I was worried it would break in a few months of simply stop working but its been great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, May 30, 2014
This product works.. I've had it over 2 years now and still no issues. It's a good purchase and does what it's suppose to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars CHARGER WORKS GOOD, April 7, 2013
CHARGER WORKS GOOD AS MY ORIGINAL. I NOW NEED TO FOURTEEN WORDS TO COMPLETE THIS REVIEW. IT WORKS GOOD AS MY ORIGINAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!!, August 24, 2011
This product is great, works great, is as described, I am satisfied and I would recommend this product to a friend.