5.0 out of 5 stars If you like Barbie dolls, you'll love these dolls!, November 5, 2004
This review is from: Baries and the Princess and the Pauper Princess Anneliese and Erika Musical Gift Set (Toy)
Straight out of the movie these dolls are dressed to impress. Each doll is outfitted in her own respective garment of satin and lace. They each come with an animal and set of small, plastic beauty supplies. And a sampler CD to boot! The fun aspect of these dolls that other barbies don't have is that they sing. One song seperately and one song together in perfect harmony. My 6 year old daughter loves her dolls and I highly recommend them to other children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any child, November 24, 2004
The Anneliese and Erika dolls are fabulous! They sing together in harmony, and each sing two songs. They both have beautiful dresses, and the set comes with the CD! It's a great gift at an excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for girls, January 12, 2005
Samantha A. "Sam" (Clifton, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
I have 4 daughters. My oldest daughter received these dolls for Christmas. I am going to have to buy another set because they all want to play with them, especially my 4 year old. I highly recommend them for girls that like Barbies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong, January 15, 2013
Kristie Kiessling (Mansfield, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this toy for my daughter in 2004. When my daughter decided to pass these Barbies on a few years ago, the batteries were still good in both dolls which sang together. Very durable, very lovely and the speakers were as good six years from purchase as they were they day they arrived. They outlasted my daughter's interest and endured a lot of not-so-gentle play time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Princesses for Princesses, August 5, 2009
We also have the princess castle so of course, you have to have princesses! The gowns are beautiful and the dolls sing their own song. However, if you push the buttons on the dolls at the same time they will sing together! The words are very clear and of course my daughter had to sing as well. Unfortunately, for us-they aren't made for bathtubs and one got a permanent case of laryngitis! OOPS!

Rate and Discover Movies