Because of Barkley, I don't mind watching my money getting eaten away! Any animal lover or child should have a Barkly the Banker Puppy Toy Bank! It will certainly make you laugh out loud and who can't use that?
Published on July 16, 2011 by Christmas Eve in Washington

3.0 out of 5 stars Amusing
Use this bank to donate money for local animal shelter at work. Kids find the dog amusing and parents are more willing to donate loose change.
Published on October 22, 2012 by D. Mcfall

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure entertainment! This delightful device will entertain and delight you all the way to the bank., July 16, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Endlessly Entertaining!, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Barkly The Banker - Coin Munching Canine - COIN BANK (Toy)
I saw the original Japanese toy this toy was based on and just had to buy it for the boy I babysit! There are videos of it on youtube and it is completely charming and endearing. I kind of want one myself and recommend it to anyone with a child or who just appreciates cute gadgets!
Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars FUNNY!, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Barkly The Banker - Coin Munching Canine - COIN BANK (Toy)
This bank is adorable. I first saw it at the Vet's office for collection for Humane Society - VERY clever and FUNNY! He chows down more like my Brother than my dog though! Ha, ha! This is a GREAT toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very funny toy, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Barkly The Banker - Coin Munching Canine - COIN BANK (Toy)
I purchased this for my adolescent son's birthday. He is VERY hard to buy for a this point and I wanted to give him something fun for his birthday. He, and all of the rest of us, loved this. The dog goes after the change as a very hungry dog would food. He moves his head from side to side, his tongue slurps back and forth, and his tail wags as he eats whatever is in his bowl. He then lifts up his head, with tail still wagging, almost as if to say, "okay, good start, but where's the rest?" This would be fun for smaller children (though might be a little fragile) and it's great for adolescents and adults, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barkly bank, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Barkly The Banker - Coin Munching Canine - COIN BANK (Toy)
Great Product. Just make sure you. Order/get the Barkly one not the copy one. Better quality and should work great.
Hope to get white/black if they become available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barkly The Banker is the Bomb, March 11, 2013
This review is from: Barkly The Banker - Coin Munching Canine - COIN BANK (Toy)
We have a bassett hound that we dearly love. I saw Barkly is a bar which has a heavy theme based on Dogs and helping them. The bank was at the bar and was given to the owner of the bar. He wasn't sure where it came from. I did a search and Amazon popped up and was the most reasonable as well. My 12-year-old, myself, and my wife think the bank is a scream. Plus, my daughter is actually saving money! What more can a parent ask for?

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Barkly The Banker - Coin Munching Canine - COIN BANK (Toy)
Love the animation of the dog eating the money placed in his bowl. My grandchildren loved it! They played with it over and over, taking the money out of the base that it lands in and putting it back into the bowl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Barkly the Banker Coin Bank, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Barkly The Banker - Coin Munching Canine - COIN BANK (Toy)
This was everything it was advertised to be and the child who received it as a gift loved it. Great way to encourage kids to save.

5.0 out of 5 stars barkley is absolutely fabulous, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Barkly The Banker - Coin Munching Canine - COIN BANK (Toy)
barkley the banker is the cutest thing. it is a hoot to watch, he jiggles and bounces around when you put money in the dish. it was bought as a gift, i'm sure it will go over big!!

4.0 out of 5 stars BEST WAY TO SAVE MONEY, October 29, 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Barkly The Banker - Coin Munching Canine - COIN BANK (Toy)
I GOT THIS FOR MY 1 YEAR NEPHEW, EVERONE WAS GIVING TOYS SO I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A NICE CHANGE. HE LOVED THE TOY/BANK. THE MOVEMENT WAS REALLY FUNNY SO IT MADE HIM LAUGH.