Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Barlean's Organic Oils Balance Omega Twin, 12-Ounce Bottle
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 6, 2012
I've been consuming this product for years and love it. Several years ago I was apprehensive about the lack of refrigeration during shipping of a similar flax oil product from Omega Nutrition (because it is always refrigerated at the health food stores). I then contacted the manufacturer and found out that it is always shipped out from them (to a health food store) unrefrigerated, and that it doesn't harm the product. I took a chance and noticed through use that it was completely fresh, and there was absolutely no difference in quality when shipping from amazon (compared to store bought) and I live in a hot climate. Just wanted to pass along the info.
Enjoy :)
on January 8, 2014
I swear by Omega Twin. Yes, it is expensive, but it provides an insane amount of Plant-Based Omega 3 (ala Flax and notably not a substitute for long chain fish omega 3s). Importantly, this includes Borage oil which is a wonderful substance. I swear that this oil (best used in a smoothie because it does NOT taste good) helps me with Eczema and Psoriasis -- assuming you also eat a healthy diet.
on June 4, 2013
in connection with the ultra simple 7 day diet, i started to take a tablespoon of this in a protein shake every morning (which also calls for two tablespoons of ground flaxseeds). by the end of the week, my blood pressure had dropped by close to 20 whatever the unit is and, most amazing, a terrible chronic pain that ran down my right leg in the night absolutely disappeared. although i can not say with absolute certainty that these results are a direct result of this shake, every other aspect of my routine was unchanged, so it seems to me highly probable. so i am a believer in the anti inflammatory properties which is why this shake is now my new normal breakfast.
on September 30, 2013
This company uses bottles that have a unique seal on the hole at the top so you have to squeeze the bottle to get the oil to come out. It's great because the oil never leaks down the sides and if the bottle is knocked over after you open the cap it doesn't spill. Super convenient.
on December 17, 2015
My doctor told me to start using this due to my elevated lipid results.
I have been using it faithfully for 5 months and am delighted to see my results are now normal.
I put it in my morning protein shake.
I'm thrilled!
on August 2, 2013
This oil is very hard to find so I was glad to find it on Amazon. I use it in my morning smoothie and it works great. There is no oily taste or residue. It was a bit expensive if I plan to use it daily so I will keep looking, but for now I am glad to have found at least one source.
on January 14, 2013
This oil is so healthy for you that the stars should be off the chart. The flavor is not too different from flax oil.
on June 19, 2013
I used this product in my morning protein shakes. Doesn't seem to have a taste to it. I also put Walk husks in my shake and someone recommended putting this in with the psyllium to ease the bulk of the shake.
on March 20, 2013
We put this oil in our protein shakes in the morning and a squirt in each of the dogs dry food as well. I cant taste it in the shake but the dogs love, love, love it on their food.
on July 3, 2014
I have a seafood allergy and am unable to obtain Omega 3s from fish or to take fish oil. This is a great alternative