Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now DOTD

on November 27, 2012
Owned it for less than a year. When it stopped working after 3 months, they gave me one that was "refurbished". That one lasted 6 months. So now we try to get another "refurbished" nook. I guess when that one goes, I am out of luck. Their phony guarantee is only good for 12 months - bad investment. I am on to buy a Kindle.
on May 3, 2015
Great seller for sure. The product was in mint condition. I ordered it for Mother's Day. My mom loves it. She sometimes has a hard time seeing the small print in books. Problem solved. She is not very tech savy but it os still easy for her to use.
on November 24, 2012
My daughter wanted this because she loves mine and she loves to read. A good old simple Nook 1st edition was good for her. So i got this for her as a Christmas gift and loaded it up with all of the books I have on mine. The price was very fair and the delivery was fast. The item was as described, in factory fresh, new condition.
on April 30, 2012
I give up. I admit defeat. I've had nothing but problems with my Nook even before it became outdated. There were issues with books not downloading due to format problems, then problems with books not opening and more than a few orders where my credit card was promptly charged but the books never appeared in my library. Always been slow to respond and suddenly decided not to take my WIFI connection. Customer service can't help me again...Puh-leeze... Call my internet provider? I don't thin' so. I know people who like their electronic book readers but for me it's been way more trouble than it's worth. Here's an old fashioned concept: I'll drive to the store and buy my books so I can actually read them after I already paid for them.
44 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2012
Love this ereader simple to use but sometimes ebooks from B&N cost more... Like the audio jack and SD card slot for expansion.
on January 4, 2013
WORKED WONDERFULLY, NEED TO CHARGE, WILL BE UPDATED BY BARNES AND NOBLE. CAN SELECT THE WEB IN BETA OF COURSE. AND LOTS OF EBOOK TO READ. YOU GET EVERYTHING THAT IS NEEDED IN THE EREADER.
on December 18, 2012
I bought this for my 9 year old for her birthday to get her feet wet with an e-reader. So far so good. She just won't stop reading
on April 2, 2013
we use our Nooks all the time download all kinds of books. I had an extra one and gave it to my mom
on October 6, 2012
This is without a doubt the worst product design of it's kind. Their design engineers must have stayed up many nites to come up with this on/off switch which is difficult to locate and almost impossible to use. The most basic required function is almost impossible to egage, it simply many times will not connect to your wireless network.
Makes a great looking paper weight. BTW it was given to me, I would not buy!
Nelson Wong
on August 26, 2014
Nook failed to work on Barnes and Noble website once I removed my credit card to prevent accidental charges made by students. Soon after Nook would only function when already downloaded books were accessed.