Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Barnett Ghost 350 CRT Crossbow Package (Quiver, 3 - 20-Inch Arrows and Illuminated 3x32mm Scope)
|Price:||$449.97 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- One of the lightest bows Barnett has produced, weighing just over 7.5 pounds thanks to Carbon Riser Technology (CRT)
- Crosswire strings, Whiplash cams, and Anti-Dry Fire metal injection molding trigger provide quiet, precise shots in compact fit
- Made in the USA. Comes complete with 3 arrows, a quiver, and rope cocking device.
- Climate controlled storage and waxing the string every ten shots is highly recommended
- Read user's manual thoroughly and reference safety videos before using
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 175-pound draw weight
- 116-foot-pounds of energy
- 12-inch power stroke
- 350-feet-per-second (FPS) firing velocity
- 20-inch arrow length
- Measures 24 by 37 inches (W x D)
- 7.6-pound weight
This Barnett crossbow includes a limited five-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Barnett Precision Crossbows
Barnett is an industry leader in crossbow design and manufacture, and has sold well over one million crossbows to date. The company was established more than 50 years ago, with products designed by hunters, for hunters, and Barnett manufactures a range of crossbows that are lightweight, adjustable, and surprisingly powerful.
Top Customer Reviews
Our state archery regulations changed recently and crossbows are now legal during archery season. I decided to start shopping for a crossbow. After a few days of reading reviews and analyzing features and price, I chose the Barnett Ghost 350. I liked the specs on the Ghost 400 but couldn't justify the extra price for another 50 feet per second.
My Ghost 350 arrived in two days via Amazon Prime and took me about 20 minutes to assemble. The package contained the crossbow, 4 field tips, 4 20-inch Barnett arrows, a rope cocking device, an illuminated scope, scope mounting brackets, all of the necessary wrenches and a tube of wax. It really has everything you need to get started other than broadheads and a bow case.
I mounted the scope and headed outdoors to my hunting property. It took me about 5 shots to get the scope zeroed in. I am not a particularly big guy but the rope cocking device makes it fairly easy to get the bow cocked.
The speed on this crossbow is astonishing. My first shots with the Ghost 350 at my regular archery target were blowing through the backside of my foam target.Read more ›
But the most amazing thing is that the Ghost 350 FEELS lighter than my old Ten Point, even though the Ghost is actually a little HEAVIER. It didn't take me long to figure out why: The Ghost 350 is MUCH better balanced, so it takes less perceived effort to hold. The Ten Point is poorly balanced and it takes lots of wrist and elbow power to balance, and that seems to make it feel heavier. I never noticed that with the Ten Point before! I am more accurate out to 50 yards than ever before. I highly recommend this crossbow!
There are two things that could be improved:
1. The Ten Point has a little "foot" attached to the quiver, which allows for the crossbow to sit flat on the ground (if needed). The Ghost quiver doesn't have this, which means the fletched end of the arrows are resting on the dirt when the bow is laid down. Looks like I'll have to rig some sort of leg to take care of that problem, but it would have been nice if Barnett had thought of this.
2. The thumb/finger guard is adequate for finger protection, but seems/feels a little cheap (plastic). It also seems to slightly rattle a little if you touch it quickly, which might spook game. I'll probably try to apply some mole skin to solve that problem, or perhaps remove them completely (and thus making the bow less safe for fingers) since these pieces of plastic are held on with only a allen screws. Barnett could have thought up something to keep these guards from rattling.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing is bad ass. Took me about 30 min to put together.Published 1 month ago by Arthur K Seifert
This thing rocks!
It shoots really accurate and it's really well constructed. This is a great buy crossbow if you're a hunter, pepper or just getting prepared for the... Read more
love it.....killed the only deer I shot at...massive trail to follow and it only went 50 yds......fast and accurate....is now my favorite weaponPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Had a little trouble with sighting in the scope have not had any issues with it I noticed the scope pin 1 shoots to 20 pin 2 at 30 pin 3 at 35Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer