Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on August 27, 2006
This was onw of the first Barney DVD's my twins really loved. They couldn't talk yet but they had lots of fun making all the funny faces that they show in the DVD. My husband and I laughed and laughed at there attempts to immitate the characters. This is a great one and one of our favorites...we have watched almost everyone made.
on January 2, 2004
My 2 year old daughter is a major Barney fan and we have most of the Barney videos on either VHS or DVD. I was looking forward to getting this DVD because of the subject matter, but I have to say, after a couple of viewings, it's a major disappointment.
The DVD seems to be kind of thrown together, the production values aren't the greatest, and the kids aren't especially interesting. My daughter has wandered off after a few minutes both times we've watched this one (which is rare - she's usually glued to the TV when Barney is on!)
We're still fans of Barney and of many of his videos...just not this one.
on January 8, 2004
MY 2 YEAR OLD SON LOVES BARNEY, BUT IS VERY PARTICULAR ON WHICH ONES HE WILL WATCH. THIS ONE GAINED HIS APPROVAL FROM THE VERY FIRST VIEWING. HAPPY MAD SILLY SAD IS THE ONLY BARNEY DVD THAT HE WILL WATCH IN THE CAR. SO I WOULD SAY THAT THIS BARNEY IS WELL WORTH BUYING.
on October 13, 2011
this is perfect for small children learning about emotions and expressing themselves. It was a gift for my two year old and since he has watched it his is able to tell me how he is feeling and the facial expressions associated with the emotion
on May 17, 2010
This is a pretty good dvd...It would have been nice to show more vivid expressions of the children in the video some are not as noticeable as others but my daughter seems to like it. My daughter loves barney and this will remain in our collection !
on January 7, 2004
I was expecting this to be like other Barney videotapes but it's only an episode of the PBS television show. I'm not happy about paying money for what I could have taped off the air for free.
on June 21, 2008
As long as my baby enjoys it then that's all that matters. Personally I don't care for it.
on December 19, 2013
It lets the kids be silly and learn at the same time.
My youngest grandson just loves Barney
Thanks guys
on February 17, 2016
My daughter loves all the Barney DVDs, she says you can't go wrong with Barney.
on December 10, 2014