Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: Amazon VideoChange
Price:$9.99

Barney is a classic and what is not to love about him! He is friendly, polite, and always happy! This video is no different and of course my boys love to watch Barney and his other friendly dinosaurs dance and sing around. This episodes are simple yet they are full of positive messages including being active outside, wearing sunscreen, and finding shapes in the clouds. I love this video pushes spending time outside safely but in a fun manner, as I know how tempting it is to sit inside and let the kids watch TV in the air conditioning! Barney teaches his viewers to use their imagination and most importantly have fun!
on March 4, 2013
My son really loves Barney and this video was no exception. Barney and his friends teach lessons and keep my son engaged during the show.
on January 6, 2013
my daughter has a few barney dvd's and this one is not her favorite one, she watched one's. She likes to participate (singing and dancing with barney) and this dvd do not have enough of singing and dancing. maybe for older kids is good but not for 2 year old.
on May 17, 2013
For some reason, my 18 month old son is only interested in watching Barney. Of all the cable kid's channels, that's the only show he likes. Guess that's good cause his other passion is going outside and playing like kids should do.
on November 8, 2014
My grandson and I love watching Barney, it teaches him manners

he also does a lot of exercises by singing and dancing.

Thanks Barney and friends
on August 8, 2014
My three year old son loves it.
on February 18, 2013
I was all Barneyed out by my own children growing up. I was elated when they out grew him. I was dreading it when my granddaughter wanted to watch Barney. But to watch her while she watched Barney made my day. Welcome back Barney.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2013
My kids always ask to go play outside after watching this episode. They give you ideas on different games to play, and the songs...very catchy!
on April 13, 2015
My son loves barney, I on the other hand have a love / hate relationship. He really enjoys this one.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse