5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday Barney!
Published on December 30, 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not the best Barney birthday video
Published on December 29, 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday Barney!, December 30, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Barney's Birthday [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This show is very cute! It one of the shows from the very first season of "Barney & Friends." It has the characters: Barney, Baby Bop, Shawn, Kathy, Min, and Tina. The kids decorate the classroom and frost a cake for Barney's birthday party. They also give him special presents, and Kathy learns that presents aren't the most important part of birthdays. Barney, Baby Bop, and the children are joined by Derek, Michael, and Luci at the end of the show, and they all celebrate together. This show includes the songs: There are 7 days, Growing, Everyone is Special, Happy Birthday, I Love You, and more! It also teaches how to say "Happy Birthday" in Spanish and Filipino and how children all over the world celebrate birthdays. This show is very cute, and I enjoy it very much!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not the best Barney birthday video, December 29, 2005
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Barney's Birthday [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This video was a good birthday video for different cultures and seemed very entertaining for us. However, it wasn't the best Barney birthday video in my opionion. I ended up purchasing My Party with Barney from Kideo.com. Parents, if your child doesn't like Barney's Birthday, I suggest My Party with Barney. Kideo puts your child's face on the screen and Barney says your child's name over and over again. (example: Abby, happy birthday!) Purchase My Party with Barney if your son/daughter dislikes Barney's Birthday.

2.0 out of 5 stars Got for little brother with Down's Syndrome, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Barney's Birthday [VHS] (VHS Tape)
He likes it a lot, however I think he has realized that he can search YouTube for most of these episodes.

5.0 out of 5 stars barney is so sexy, December 24, 2009
This review is from: Barney's Birthday [VHS] (VHS Tape)
they are introduced to birthday customs from other parts of the world. And show that gifts are not the most important part of birthdays

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, January 8, 2009
This review is from: Barney's Birthday [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I bought a video for my son for Christmas. The video plays fine, but the cover which was described to be "rough around the edges" was totally trashed. Bent, crinkles,ripped, etc. I was glad he's only 2 1/2 and could care less and my older kids knew I bought it used and it wasn't from "Santa". I would have liked to know how damaged it really was, but video played well, and that's what's most important.

Barney's Birthday [VHS]
Barney's Birthday [VHS] by Bob West (VHS Tape - 1993)
$29.95