Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Square Suede Tablecover 44" #8105
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 29, 2009
I love this table cloth. It is great for any card table, especially a mah jongg table. The tiles slide easily, and the table cloth is very plush. I not only ordered one for myself, but ended up ordering FOUR more!
on September 11, 2013
Packaging wrinkles smoothed out in washing machine on gentle cycle. Put in dryer for only a few minutes and hung on clip hangers to dry. ( Did use fabric softener ) Most packaging winkles are gone without ironing. This product will last do a very long time.
on March 27, 2014
This table cover is wonderful. It was used for the first time yesterday and made playing bridge much easier, from ease of picking up the cards to being able to see the cards easier. As we get older it is harder to distinguish the difference between the the suits of the same color and the black background really helps. The cloth also makes it easier for those with arthritis pick up the cards. The price was quite high, but worth every penny I spent to purchase it!
on February 28, 2011
This elegant blue suede card table cover is a great addition to your entertaining accoutrement. It looks beautiful and is practical when playing Bridge or other card games.
on December 29, 2012
My previous comments were made out of frustration. Problem is with my address being a Post Office Box. Seller worked with me to resolve this issue and I now have my order and am happy with it. Customer service was very good. Thank you Tina!
on September 19, 2015
Very nice qualit. Arrived with wrinkles from packing but a quick wash following enclosed instructions left a lovely table cover that stays put and earned many compliments. Excellent value.
on February 1, 2014
It is beautiful and the table looks elegant. I'm so glad I bought it. Now I can even use
the card table as an extra table for guests for dinner. It's a great buy and lovely.
on October 16, 2013
Fantastic. It looks great, and is washable; a great product. If I had another table, I would buy another. You can always count on Baron Barkley products.
on April 6, 2014
This looks nice on my card table, keeps the cards from sliding, and the neutral color goes well with my decor. The ribbon trim gives it a finished look.
on June 20, 2014
I ordered two tablecovers, one for me and one for a friend. We are both very satisfied with the product. The arrived in great condition and on time.