Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cars 2 Barrel Blowout Track Set & Vehicle 2-Pack
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2014
Picture and description say that he is included online. Bought this set specifically for ProfessorZ.
The box received is different... Doesn't show the cars on the front right, and back shows a picture of Z, then says not included.

Maybe different sellers provide the correct set... Mine was Sold by Blue Blanket Buyers and Fulfilled by Amazon.
on March 15, 2012
I purchased this as a gift for my 3 year old cousin and he LOVED it! He is a huge cars fan and he could not wait to open it and play with it. The toy itself is actually pretty durable and for young children who love to smash and throw their toys, this is a nice aspect. I was happy that he enjoyed (and still plays with) this toy and I would not hesitate to buy it again in the future.
on December 28, 2012
My boys received this for Christmas a few days ago and I love that it is small enough to quickly disassemble and put away, but still provides a lot of fun and play for the kids...it's a cute little set-up. It also came with a Professor Z, which we didn't have yet, and this whole set, with the amazon price at the time I bought it, was less than buying a Prof. Z car separately! There are a couple slots where Finn McMissile and the 2 barrels can sit at the top of the ramp...then just press the lever on the side near Prof Z's landing and watch the car and barrels roll down, launching the crane into the air (ok, he's launched just enough to pop off and fall onto the ground). You have to make sure the cargo hanging from the crane is off to the side, b/c there's a button that Finn will roll over as he passes through under the crane...with the cargo in front, it will just stop Finn. The track and all the pieces actually hold together well too...it's been set up for about 4 days now and has not once come apart.

I'm thoroughly happy with the price I paid (less than ten dollars), although I would've paid a few more...good deal!
on January 9, 2013
I bought this item for my son for Christmas & he loved it. He's obsessed with cars, particularly Finn Mcmissile. I thought the product was going to be a little bit bigger than actual size, but I'm not complaining & neither is he.
on April 6, 2015
The description says that Professor Z is included and it was not. At the very least this is a oversight. However, after reading other reviews it appears that Im not the first person to receive an incorrect product and Im wondering why the description wasn't updated after the first report. Very disappointed and now have to find a new gift in a rush.
on January 21, 2013
My 3.5 year old was excited about it at first then was over it quickly. He wasn't a fan of the "exploding" crane that always fell when the cars when down the ramp. I was not impressed with the plastic cars; I was assuming they would be the metal die cast kind.
on August 12, 2015
Cheaply made. Bends and flexes when child tries to press release button to launch car. The crane barely stays in position. The cars it comes with are plastic. Just be aware of what you are getting.
on January 5, 2014
We have another Cars 2 set, this was a good addition to the one we already have as a toy. It is nice to see the track expand. It is easy for my 6 year old to use and enjoy
on December 26, 2012
my grandson just loved this christmas present. he is collecting all the segments of this cars 2 collection. and was smiling ear to ear.