Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on November 16, 2014
Great book! I have used this along with my Calc class to have practice problems and I have purchased another one for a friend because I find it extremely helpful. Anyone looking for a lot of practice problems with tons of examples, this is the book.
on October 5, 2013
This book is a good AP Test prep book, especially the multiple choice question. My son got a 5 and this book was definitely of great help - improves the MC speed thru practice. This is not a textbook although a few of the concepts were better explained than his school book. A definite buy for AP students.
on February 18, 2013
bought this for my brother and he has been using this for a class. very informative and give you exactly what you need.
on November 4, 2014
I can't say I read much of the actual review chapters. I bought the book mainly for 8 practice tests. I took AB last year and I can say that the tests in this book mimic the AP test very well; some problems are even more challenging than the ones on the AP test. I took two practice tests and got a 4 on the exam. I plan on using the rest of the AB tests and the BC practice tests to help me get a 5 on the BC exam in May!
on April 18, 2014
Barron's helped me through all my AP classes. Would reccomend for any high school student, even if they are not struggling. The book has a way of simplying problems in a way that sometimes even teachers can't.
on December 27, 2014
BUYERS BEWARE!!This is a horrible book!!There are no explanations for the problems,and they assume you already learned Calculus before. Dude, if I had learn Calculus before, why would I waste my money on a book that has bizarre questions with no explanations? I can download as many questions as I want from the internet for free. Again, this book is totally pointless and not recommended for those who actually want to learn AP Calculus by themselves.
on July 25, 2014
Lot of questions. Few on explanation. Overall it's a well-qualities product.
on July 12, 2014
Book contains errors and the explanations of problems are far too short.

What's your favourite error? Mine is the on page 33 where they claim essentially that a local minima exists at a certain point even though to the left of the point the function decreases (gotta check that crossing over the y axis guys). It's my favourite because, even if that part wasn't blatantly incorrect, the rest of what they wrote there would still be wrong.
on November 7, 2014
My daughter has found this to be invaluable tool to get her through fast paced high school AP Calculus. Good explanations and answer keys.
on October 15, 2013
This book seems to be very thorough, with ample illustrations and so forth. For the non-math major, It takes determination to sit down and delve into it, but the information is useful and very detailed. I'd recommend it to anyone.