Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Strawberry Rhubarb Jam 10oz
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 29, 2013
This product is supposedly jam, however it did not have the consistency of jam or jelly, was more like syurp, We did not try the product, did not open the jar as we could see the contents were like a watery mixture.
on June 9, 2013
I went through this jar way too fast for my own good. It's delicious. Hard to go wrong with the strawberry/rhubarb combo. I ate in on the spelt cakes also available on Amazon.
on November 3, 2008
This was the second product from Barry Farms I've tried and I was not disappointed. The jam definitely hits the spot when spread on a slice of toast. Move over grape jelly, Barry Farms' Strawberry Rhubarb jam is my new love!
on September 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make this jam and making it available to consumers... not many people know about rhubarb, let alone that it can be used in jams, as well as pies and cobblers. My dad grew rhubarb every year while I was growing up... quite a special treat!
on April 7, 2013
Strawberry Rhubarb is my favorite jam. This had an odd taste and was almost chunky like it was under cooked. It spoiled within a month. I`ve never had that happen before.
on December 18, 2012
This product was moldy when I received it. Well packaged but not able to try it. Would not recommend it.
on April 20, 2013
I love rhubarb jam but didn't care for this one. It doesn't have the tart but sweet rhubarb jam flavor that I expect...
on March 17, 2013
For the little time we had it, it spoiled way to fast and had to be thrown out. It was good. Just spolied to quickly.
on December 7, 2011
Product was very well packaged, arrived in excellent condition. I loved the taste of this jam. Really YUMMY! They don't grow rhubarb in the South and I miss it. Well made and very, very tastey. Will order from this merchant again.Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
on June 19, 2012
I was very happy with this purchase. This stuff is amazing. We use it on toast and bagels . a little expensive