Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Price:$5.00+ $10.00 shipping

on October 8, 2012
Was extremely disappointed in this purchase--the tomato perserves (my favorite perserves) was so congeled that I could not spread them on a warm bagel--will never order from this company again.
on November 11, 2012
The Tomato Jelly was runny and congealed! I asked for a replacement. Too bad, I will review again if I get a replacement.
on September 22, 2012
Very high marks for this tomato jam. It is hard to find good tomato jam. I was getting it from Portugal at igourmet for about $12 for a little jar and it was mostly sweet with a subtle tomato flavor. I really wanted something more tomato-centric and this does this trick. it is pure and delicious and I highly recommend using it on a modified BLT in place of fresh tomatoes - you will LOVE it! It's also incredible with cheese (manchego).
on November 10, 2009
I didn't get to enjoy the whole jar due to the fact that while moving into a new house, a box full of refrigerated food, (including these preserves), got "lost" in the shuffle... But what I had of it was great!!
on October 12, 2013
DidI will not be ordering ths again.This was not the tomato preserves that Ive experienced before. Didnot meet my expectation s
on December 1, 2013
This jar was not sticky like the first one.. I liked it more than Grama's brand thank you. I had thrown the other one away because I did not know the reason why my jar was sticky on the outside, so I was curious about the taste. Thank you again.
Sincerely, Judy Parada -A
on April 12, 2015
My husband wanted tomatoe preserves like his grandmother use to make, so we tried these. They were very tasty and my husband said they came very close to his grandmother's preserves.
on October 13, 2015
overly thick - maybe too much pectin.
on February 17, 2015
Good taste will order again
on August 29, 2015