5.0 out of 5 stars great for the money easy to sight in
I bought this scope a month or so ago and have it mounted on my 10/22.

It was easy to sight in and the images are bright for a scope this inexpensive. I like the clear caps so you can see through without getting crud on the lenses in dusty conditions.

Published on October 11, 2009 by Kenny B

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer service. Scope broken quickly
Reticle became canted after about 5 uses. Contacted customer service about it and was informed that I would have to pay a '10 dollar warranty fee' in addition to paying shipping both ways if I wanted to have a scope that broke after 5 uses looked at. I responded that 25 dollars to maybe fix a 40 dollar scope that malfunctioned after a few uses sounded like a pretty crumby...
Published on September 16, 2012 by scott

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the money easy to sight in, October 11, 2009
Kenny B (Galloway, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Sports)
I bought this scope a month or so ago and have it mounted on my 10/22.

I would recommend it to anybody that likes to spend a day at the range target shooting, likes to do some plinking now and then, or does a little squirrel or rabbit hunting.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Scope is Awesome, Once You Throw the Rings Away, September 26, 2011
Daniel Burke (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Sports)
Having grown up with little straight-tube scopes on .22s from such places as Gibson's Discount Center and K-Mart, I finally decided it was time to come up in the world and experience a little better rimfire glass.

I was intrigued when I saw this scope since it had really good reviews, was priced competitively, and included rings. Frankly, I had realistically had low expectations but I wasn't about to spring for a Leupold for a 10/22, so I gave it a shot.

I have to say, my expectations were not only surpassed, they were blown clear out of the water. This scope would be a bargain at twice the price. Yes, it's made in China. But the fit, finish, clarity, and controls on this are all 100%. I was very impressed with the feel, appearance, and performance of the product overall.

However... and this is the important part - the rings are just junk. They are machined nicely, finished nicely, and complement the scope well, but they're designed badly. When you tighten down the clamping screw, they try to rise up as the clamping block pivots on the screw. Buy some real rings, and you're golden. I raided my scope parts stash and came up with a set of 70's blued Weaver rings that worked nicely.

I'm cautious with my 5 star ratings, especially for budget-priced imported products, but they got this one right. It's VERY nice. I'm ordering another for my Remington 552.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mounted on my Henrey lever actions 22, works great, June 18, 2010
Paul Carlin (Saratoga Springs, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Sports)
I put this on my new Henry lever action 22 and took it to the range today. It took about 10 rounds to get it close to center and another 10 to get it right on the money. I first started at 25 yards then moved to 50 yards. Dialed up the magnification to 9 and it shot strait at the extra distance. Make sure to tighten the mounting screws after shooting a few rounds. Mine started to get loose after 20 rounds. The range master said this stuff happens all the time on a new scope mount. Use a coin to tighten it, loosen it once then tighten it again.
It is a deal for a nice 22lr scope.

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy this scope!, November 21, 2010
This review is from: BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Sports)
This is a good high value scope with a terrible set of rings! And they work no better on a standard ruger 10-22 weaver rail! They don't hold a zero and after only fifty rounds my scope looks like a freagin cantilever mount! If you order this scope order some new rings too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, July 22, 2009
J. D. Juhl (Williston, North Dakota) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Sports)
A good value for those who would like to have a scope that works reasonably well without having to spend a fortune. Mounting, sighting in and using this scope have so far been trouble free. I am impressed with the image quality in low light for a scope in this price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scope!!, August 18, 2010
This review is from: BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Sports)
After reading all the great reviews, I decided to purchase this scope. Boy, am I glad I did. What a great little scope. It was very easy to install on my Ruger 10/22, and very easy to sight in and adjust as well. Dead on accurate. I'm hitting consistent bullseye at 100 yards. I'm not sure why anyone would pay more for a scope for a 22 rifle.

4.0 out of 5 stars BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope, August 5, 2010
E. Tree (Rochester, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Sports)
Great Scope for the money! I've put this scope on a Ruger 10/22, it was easy to mount and has nice crisp optics. Perfect scope for a 22, well maybe a little overkill for a 22, but I like to see what I'm shooting at. Probably not a competition level scope by any means, but for plinking and small game at around 50 yds it will be more than enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Scope!, May 30, 2012
This review is from: BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Sports)
Like most people, I was very skeptical of buying such a low cost scope. I have been shooting and hunting for 20 years so I have been through some good and bad products, and this product is a good one! I purchased this on Amazon for my Ruger 10/22 as well as the UTG tactical picatinny scope base and 1" Weaver style medium profile rings and it's a very nice combo! Do yourself a favor and replace the rings that come with the scope, they are garbage!

5.0 out of 5 stars BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker Rifle scope., August 6, 2010
This review is from: BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Sports)
A lot more then I expected. Clear out to 150 yards. Exceeded my expectations. I will buy another one just like it. A perfect plinker scope.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little scope, November 9, 2010
LRP (Ocala, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope (Sports)
Bought this for my 13yo son's Ruger 10/22 rifle. Easy to mount and was fairly easy to zero at the range even without a bore laser. Only complaint is the lack of a focus ring. I wear glasses and I can't seem to focus either with or without the glasses. But for the price, a pretty good deal.

BARSKA 3-9x32 Plinker-22 Riflescope