5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I bought this to go with my Barska 40x90x60mm spotting scope and Nikon Camera. It's light, packable and very sturdy even on uneven ground. The price was right too. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a light weight, durable tripod. I especially like the Mono-pod feature. It's excellent for fast moving action like sporting events and other action shots.
Published on October 4, 2011 by Ed in WA State

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional at a good price
Published on March 20, 2012 by A. V. EPS

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional at a good price, March 20, 2012
A. V. EPS (White Sulphur, MT USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BARSKA Tripod/Monopod (Sports)
A good, functional tripod for the price. I'm not sure how durable it will be. I've been out in the field with it several times, and it takes some practice to get all the adjustments and everything down pat in order for easy using. Fit well with my scope, the Barska Blackhawk, and I have been able to do some good digiscoping with it. Lots of plastic and feels cheap, but at this price it's a solid purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, October 4, 2011
Ed in WA State (Arlington, WA. USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., October 8, 2013
This review is from: BARSKA Tripod/Monopod (Sports)
The product is made with plastic not of a great quality. The monopod is ok. The product is lighter than I expected, which is ok. The good thing is the carrying case, and that's it.

3.0 out of 5 stars exceptable for the price, February 7, 2014
This review is from: BARSKA Tripod/Monopod (Sports)
I found it difficult to tighten the monopod so it would not collapse during usage as this could damage a camera. I have not used it yet but will be careful about tightening.Delivery was prompt ,faster than expected. Not for heavy cameras or camcorders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 28, 2014
This review is from: BARSKA Tripod/Monopod (Sports)
For a light weight tri pod mono pod this is great it fits the spot on my camera bag and I like it comes in its own bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great choice, March 21, 2014
This review is from: BARSKA Tripod/Monopod (Sports)
Happy to have a flexible tripod that I can use different ways. It shows promise, but I have to get my camera serviced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value For Money, March 8, 2014
This review is from: BARSKA Tripod/Monopod (Sports)
The tripod is both very versatile, it is reasonably sturdy and easy to use. If not abused, this should last a long time. Alltogether, this tripod is worth the price. It has the best value for money I have come across.

2.0 out of 5 stars weak device, January 31, 2013
This review is from: BARSKA Tripod/Monopod (Sports)
I hve bought this device for be used with a extensor horizontal arm, but I have noted that tripod/monopode is weak.

3.0 out of 5 stars It okay, January 4, 2013
This review is from: BARSKA Tripod/Monopod (Sports)
Lower base was to low when it look good online but when I received this produce it was shorted than it look

BARSKA Tripod/Monopod