The safe holds jewelry, important documents, and other valuables.
If the contents of the safe must be accessed quickly, the touch of a finger in the correct position against the locking mechanism will open the lock and provide immediate access. No more need to remember a complex numeric combination under duress. This safe includes a key for traditional access in the event access to the fingerprint is not available.
The safe is built to operate on four AA batteries (not included), weighs 31 pounds, and carries a one-year limited warranty. The safe also comes with mounting hardware.
- Biometric safe opens with fingerprint recognition technology
- Up to 30 fingerprints can be stored
- Two solid steel locking bolts
- Mounting hardware included
The safe opens with fingerprint recognition and can store up to 30 fingerprints.
- Includes two backup keys
- Store important documents, valuables, jewelry
- Compact design hides nearly anywhere
- Interior dimensions: 16.25 by 7 by 14.25 inches (W x H x D)
- Exterior dimensions: 16.5 by 7.75 by 14.5 inches
- Fingerprint compatibility: Stores up to 30 unique fingerprints
- Batteries required: 4 AA (not included)
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Manufacturer's Warranty: One-year limited warranty
What's in the Box?
Biometric safe, mounting hardware, two emergency back-up keys
Barska is a worldwide sport optics company with strong brand recognition within the optics industry, with corporate offices in La Verne, California, and warehouses and distribution centers in La Verne and Shanghai, China. Barska offers an extensive line of precision sport optics products, such as binoculars, riflescopes, spotting scopes, and telescopes. The product range has been designed and built with the latest optical technology, allowing users to enjoy all their favorite leisure time outdoor activities, including bird watching, outdoor observation, hunting, fishing, stargazing, concerts, and sporting events.